“the usual... a pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
TENNESSEE
“the usual... a pub”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restaurant was quite disappointing. we went during the Highland games and since its a Celtic restaurant we were expecting a little better food. if we were drinkers we'd have been in the right place because there is drink galore. the Irish dancers were grand and the band was cute but the fish and chips were so greasy and bland! don't get the ribs either.

Visited May 2014

Melekeok, Palau
“Compliments to Chef Mic...”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

That's Chef Microwave. The waitress tried to add a ten dollar tip for herself when it was just my wife and myself BEFORE we even got the bill. I don't know if it was because it was a Monday, but my food was definitely microwaved, half of the dish was cold and the other half was extremely hot. The food must be an after thought here, alcohol is the main attraction.

This was my 5th time to the new location, the food seems to be hit or miss. The last few times was a big miss unfortunately. It's too bad because the owners are nice people. It's a shame that the cooks are going to kill it for them.

• Visited April 2014
Casa Grande, Arizona
“The Best poured Guinness outside of Ireland”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Second visit in the last six months. Just as good as the first. Food very good and reasonably priced. My wife loved her Fish and Chips. Nice wait staff. The Guinness was properly poured (except for not having the the shamrock on the head), as good a pint as it gets in the US.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John-in-Monument
celticcrossingspub, Owner at Celtic Crossings Pub, responded to this review, October 17, 2014
Wow what a compliment. I love customers that love a good Guinness!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Welcoming from start to finish”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

A pleasant surprise to enter this newly relocated restaurant atop the hill in Prescott. The hostess was welcoming responding to where I might prefer to sit. The waitress, FAITH, was phenomenal, meaning she educates you re: food options she even brought a sample of the cabbage (which had little if any salt) and the roulade. I ordered the fish n chips but not liking fried foods my fish was grilled. My guest ordered corn beef and cabbage and resonated with all of it other than too many potatoes. We exchanged the cabbage for the cole slaw. My vino, though not what I ordered was just right, as was the beer my guest selected.
The owner made his presence know re: our visit, order and service. It's open lots of windows it's clean and music is provided with some wonderful specials and happy hour all day on Sundays.There was great energy in this eatery will return.

• Visited March 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Go for drinks and/or dessert. Skip the bland, overpriced food.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love being served dinner by men in kilts! But the food was expensive and not worth it.

Fish and chips: my son LOVES fish and chips but if a teenaged boy doesn't finish a meal he usually loves..... You know it's bad.

Pub burger: "good" my other son said.

Beer battered chicken: came smothered in some nasty sauce they called gravy. I are about three bites after scraping off some of it. Barf.

Pub fries: really good

Bread pudding: really good

Atmosphere: not nearly as fun as I had expected. Darn it!!

• Visited March 2014