“Great Restaurant”

Papa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We chose this restaurant based on other trip advisor reviews and are happy we did. Great food and great service at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

First things first you walk in and the decor and smells are amazing. Then there is the family. Mama is GREAT. She is on the floor greeting the guest and serving food. Did I also mention she makes the food with her son in law. Recipes from her family. This is a must when you come to Prescott

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We like Papa's so much that we seldom go anywhere else now. My husband loves their veal, and I love pasta, especially the tortellini. The complimentary minestrone is superb! And the tiramisu is home-made and absolutely delicious! It's so big, we share one. The wine list is excellent. We have always had top-notch service; all of the staff are super-friendly. I can give it the highest recommendation.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Had the worst shrimp scampi ever..no flavor..bland...my wife ordered eggplant parmesan and they brought veal by mistake which was tough with the most disgusting marinara sauce..we had been to their previous location three times or so...this was a huge disappointment

1  Thank bighorn906
PAPA14, Owner at Papa's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

It is very disappointing to me that you left Papa's unhappy. We strive to give our customers the best dining experience possible. I apologize that we made an error with your wife's dinner entree. I wish that it was brought to our attention and we would have gladly served her the eggplant that she ordered. Our Veal Margherita is made with a homemade tomato & basil sauce and topped with fresh mozzarella. The words "bland" & "disgusting" are not common description's I hear from our customer's.
Even though it stings to hear that our food was not up to par for you and your wife, your feedback is truly important to us.
On a positive note we appreciate that you have dined with us on a few occasions and I ask that you give us another opportunity to cook for you again so that we can give you our best!

Andrea at Papa's

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Papas was a wonderful experience. The decor is warm and comfortable with Italian crooner music. We liked the back of the main part of restaurant. There is a cozy single table for two or four called The Coast of Amalfi. The food was more than ample and delicious -- Mama's mothers recipes were used.

Make reservations as it fills up quickly.