“Good food!”

Papa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Great food, reasonable prices, and excellent service. We loved Mama's soup...yummy!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Italian”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

OMG. This was one of the best restaurant experiences I have had. As soon as you walk in there was a friendly hostess to great you and get you the best table available. The wait staff was right there to help us order even though it was busy. The food was very good Italian food. The portions were large and well presented. I really can't think of a better Italian restaurant I have been in. If you are going they are closed Monday and limited hours Tuesday - Thursday (at least in November).

Port Hueneme, California
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The food and service are both excellent! I was disappointed that I didn't get to visit there this visit but will make a point of going again the next time I am in Prescott.

Visited July 2013
Tucson
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ate dinner here a few days ago. As soon as you sit down you're served a small bowl of very good minnestrone - a nice touch. Pasta dishes were great. I had a spicy mussel pasta - not a small feat for middle of Arizona. Nice wine selection. Prices were fair. There were many more items I'd have liked to have tried if we were there longer. Will return

Phoenix, Arizona
“Yes, good Italian can be found in rural Arizona”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm always skeptical walking into an Italian restaurant outside of a major city or area know for its Italian heritage. For that reason, my dinner at Papa's was a pleasant surprise. There are several authentic pasta dishes to choose from - I had the Pasta Aglio E Oglio which was served as a relatively large portion that I didn't think I could finish, but I did, because I just couldn't stop. They also have a lovely Italian wine selection to choose from - I enjoyed the Barbera option. But the highlight of this meal was definitely the dessert. My first choice was the cannoli, which unfortunately they had run out of as we were one of the last tables at that night's service, but that led to the insanely awesome second option of cannoli CAKE. Oh my. I'm not sure I'll ever recover (but, as great as the entire meal was, I'll definitely go back again just for that).

• Visited October 2013