“Everything is good!”

Papa's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We recently discovered Papa's and it has quickly become our favorite place to eat in Prescott. The service and food is excellent. I especially like the meat trio -- yum! The creamy Italian dressing is awesome. My kids are fans of the pizza, which has a really dense (but super tasty) crust.
I like to pack up half of my meal and save some room for dessert. The cannoli is excellent! Don't forget to make a reservation. It's a small place and always crowded.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Gnocchi is delicious. Also must try pizza with the thick crust drizzled with honey...sounds strange I know but you will love it! House wine is a good price as well as very tasty. Don't forget to try the homemade cheesecake topped with cherries you'll thank me :)

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Papa's is the best Italian Restaurant in town and the best we've had in Arizona. The family owned restaurant has never let us down with an interesting menu including classic Italian fare and very interesting and tasty specials. The service is always excellent with friendly staffers. It's a relatively small and intimate setting so reservations are usually required.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed one evening in Prescott and the hotel receptionist recommended this restaurant. Everything was wonderful. It is located in a house with smaller dining rooms rather than a large room as with most restaurants. Outdoor dining is also available. Our waitress was great - friendly and efficient. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs and my husband had lasagna. Both were fabulous and generous! The salad and homemade breadsticks served prior to our entrees were equally wonderful. We were completely stuffed but had to try a dessert. We shared the chocolate cassada cake. It was wonderful! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I ate at Papa's for dinner last night and everything was great! We enjoyed their minestrone soup and Portabella mushrooms stuffed ravioli. We split the meal and the portions were perfect. My husband loved the cannolis (and he is a cannoli snob)! The atmosphere is nice and we really enjoyed our evening.