“Crowded and fun with great food!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #23 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We go to Prescott every couple of months but went to Whataburger or In-n-Out 'cuz we don't have those where we live (Whataburger is closed now). We lunched at In-n-Out and used trip advisor to decide dinner.

Lots of places with problems and then there was Texas Roadhouse which sounded great. We had parked outside Celtic Crossing, which was new, thinking we'd do that. There was no one there on a Monday night and reviews sounded bad.

We went to Texas Roadhouse which was packed! Inside everybody looked like they were having a blast and loving their food. We sat at the bar to speed things up and we couldn't believe how friendly both bartenders were. Food was great and we HIGHLY recommend this place!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We found this restaurant to be a fun place with great food. My wife had a salad, and I the prime rib which was cooked perfectly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went here on their busiest weekend of the year. It was a madhouse. We're not generally fans of this kind of chaos but it was fun. The staff are adorable kids. The food was excellent and a good value. Large portions, great prices, very tasty. And fun!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

They lure you in from outside with the smell of the rolls. Our mouths were watering during the wait. The hostess said it may be awhile but it didnt matter to us- like we could go somewhere else while smelling that! Our steaks were perfect and our friends ordered ribs... We had to come back the next night so we could have ribs too!

1  Thank siscoziger
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We eat out often but had never been to a Texas Roadhouse. I was looking for a steak so I went online and read the reviews for Texas Roadhouse and we decided to give it a try. It was very loud and crowded. With the narrow walkways I had to "pull over" 5 times on my way back from the bathroom mainly to clear the way for hurried servers. Salad and Bread were good., but everything else was over salted/seasoned. Having read LarryMux comments I ordered my steak without the seasoning but unfortunately when I got the main meal they forgot to not season it. The waiter and manager apologized and had another recooked but by the time I got it I was pretty much full (yet unsatisfied) and everything else was cold. Not my idea of a relaxing enjoyable evening out-I wont be going back. Paul

1  Thank HyeCritique