“Consistently great food”
Review of Lone Spur Cafe

Lone Spur Cafe
Ranked #12 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Lonespur is our go to place for all our visitors. We've never been disappointed. It has the great western atmosphere and is a perfect way to start the day before strolling the shops or going to activities on the square. The portions are plentiful. The best biscuits and gravy with large chunks of sausage. Choice of hashbrowns or home fries with breakfast. Love the filet benedict.

1  Thank travelercb212
Travis B, General Manager at Lone Spur Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for going out of your way and taking time out of your day to share your experience with "The Lone Spur". I am so glad that you enjoy the atmosphere we work hard to have everyone enjoy their visit. Thanks again.

The filet benedict is my favorite.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife & I visited Prescott for a wedding on Aug 3, 2014. I always look at the restaurant reviews at Tripadvisor before visiting a new city. The Lone Spur Cafe was the place where we ate breakfast on Aug. 2. We shared two dishes: the chorizo scramble and a half order of the french toast. Both were great, with the F/T, using cinnamon raisin bread, battered and rolled in corn flakes and the C/S loaded with green chiles, onions, chorizo, topped with two cheeses & accompanied with the home potatoes. We like that meal so much we returned the next day early to avoid the morning rush. We had the F/T again but had an omelette, this time with the hash browns. Again the meal was so good. The servers were very attentive to our various requests and especially to my love of coffee. My cup was always full!

Travis B, General Manager at Lone Spur Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I am glad to hear that we have another repeat customer! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We traveled to Prescott with our 2 teens. This was our lunch spot. Staff was nice, place was clean and fun to look at. Food was good & portions were really big. My oldest daughter and I split a salad and didn't finish it! I would recommend.

2  Thank cocoN1
Travis B, General Manager at Lone Spur Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

You'll want to be sure to try the Lone Star French Toast special for breakfast, and if you're lucky to be dining with a friend, the dish is enough to share and then some. The breakfast burrito order was met with, "Oh, Man vs Food for breakfast!" from Ken the wait person. And it was! My nineteen year old son did indeed cart half of it home for a later meal. Truly delicious with fun decor.

The Burritos are huge and I am glad that you had a good time with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Great service with an offbeat approach that makes a hot day a lot of fun! Salads are not for the faint of heart, and the only thing the the burgers are missing is a bib.

Thank you for your great review hope to see you again.
Have a great day.