“Wonderful breakfast!”
Review of Lone Spur Cafe

Lone Spur Cafe
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My friend and I try to find local places to eat everywhere we go and boy, are we glad we did! The breakfast here was delicious. We shared a meal and ordered a half order of french toast. The eggs and corned beef hash were better than average but the country potatoes were great and the french toast was the best I have ever eaten!! And even though we split a meal, we both took leftovers back to the motel with us for breakfast the next morning. We will be eating at the Lone Spur the next time we visit Prescott.

1  Thank Marlene D
Travis B, General Manager at Lone Spur Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you for the review, we would love to see you the next time you are here.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I live in Sedona, but travel to Prescott to shop every month or so. I love going out to breakfast. We have tried three or four different local places, but that was in the past. We will only be going to Lone Spur Cafe! We actually went there first, but wanted to try other places. Lone Spur is so good, nobody is even in second place as far as I am concerned.

The atmosphere is just want you would want in a western town. Folksy, comfortable and quiet, yet very rustic. We have had a different server each time we have gone, but each has been helpful, friendly and attentive. They also work well as a team, so your coffee cup is never empty. Even the owner has checked with us and you can quickly see why everyone is so kind and efficient, it starts at the top.

Now to the food! I have had two different entrees, the first was a pork chop breakfast, two eggs, pork chop ( you can have two for a small up charge, but I don't know who could eat it), a mountain of perfectly cooked hash browns and toast or homemade biscuit. The pork chop is boneless and very tasty, grilled to perfection. The other dish I have tried ( and it is hard not to keep ordering the pork chop) is their Jumbo Breakfast Burrito stuffed with eggs, bacon, beans, chilis and more, also served with hash browns. These breakfasts are not just mountains of food, but quality, tasty food that is prepared carefully. It is delicious. Anytime I am in Prescott, Lone Spur Cafe is my first and last choice for dining.

1  Thank Raymond L
Travis B, General Manager at Lone Spur Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for your review. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you come here to go shopping. Have a great day.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Food is always great, though portions are huge. There is plenty to share! Service is always wonderful also. We have tried many places in town for breakfast and really no one compares. Our favorite breakfast spot in town!

I glade that you continue to visit us. Thank you for the review. Have a great day.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A small and intimate place to eat. The employees were friendly and not afraid to recommend an item if asked. They did not push you to eat and leave and like some places. This was a relaxed lunch spot.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your review hope that we can take care of you in the future. have a great day.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ate here twice. The breakfasts are gigantic, great tasting & enough to share with someone else. We had a large group (16 of us), and they put us in a back room. Perfect. The waitress was the most efficient I have ever seen, & the food came out quickly.

The lunch was normal size. The food was good but the breakfasts are where they shine.

They are only open in the evening on one day, Fridays, thus we were unable to try that.

Thank you for your review and hope that you can join us for dinner next time you are in town.