“over rated grasey spoon diner”
Review of Lone Spur Cafe

Lone Spur Cafe
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have no idea what the love affair is with this hole. My wife and two kids went for lunch. we all had burgers. They were all bad. greasey and over cooked. They don't ask you how you want it cooked. They cook it extra well done. Bad. just bad.

Adults also had bloddy marys. Bad and weak. We are all baffled by the reviews. Must be drunk college kids. Just truly aweful. Save your money, your tastebuds and your digestive tract.

There are great alternative within a 3 minute walk. But, if you insist. And find yourself sitting there smelloing the grease int eh air wondering why, oh why did you do it,... remember you heard it here first.

3  Thank LarryMux

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We had the best breakfast. The jumbo breakfast burrito was delicious- every bite was better than the previous. Hours later I was still raving about it. Fun atmosphere. Good service. Would come back to Prescott just for this restaurant.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is fun. I love to look at the walls. We came for dinner which is only available on Friday evenings from 4 pm to 8 pm. We had filet mignon and pastrami
sandwich which were excellent and cooked perfectly. The veggies were overcooked. I would recommend to use a higher quality utensils as that would make a huge difference! The waitress were quick and friendly and the food came fast.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Definitely my favorite place for breakfast in Prescott!! Their food is excellent, but be prepared for huge portions! Try the Cowboy Benedict or breakfast burrito! The service has also always been great! It also has loads of character and endless things to look at. Great spot if you are visiting downtown Prescott!!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Based on its #1 TA ranking we had to give this place a try and we were not disappointed. We were greeted and seated immediately and served our drinks. I ordered the special; boneless pork chop while my wife ordered a cheese and mushroom omelette. The chop came with eggs and country potatoes, the omelette with hash browns. Both of us had whole wheat toast. The special had an option of one chop or two. Glad I chose only one because it was BIG. Can't imagine eating two in one sitting. But my wife's omelet was a monster (hence the title), She ate some of it then for breakfast, more of it that night for dinner, and then the last of for breakfast the following morning. She commented that there must have been a half a brick of cheese in it. I had a bit of my leftover chop for dinner plus some of the potatoes. So when reviewers sat the portions are huge, they are not kidding.

Other highlights are all the western memorabilia on the walls and the classic country music that is always playing. Oh, and my wife had hot chocolate for her drink and it was also huge and topped with a mountain of whipped cream and dripped chocolate sauce.

Go hungry my friends, go very hungry.