“Good steak, horrible burger”
Review of Lone Spur Cafe

Lone Spur Cafe
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Good steak, horrible burger”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch here, me the ribeye steak, her the burger. The ribeye was large (10 oz) and very juicy, it had good 'char' and by that I mean great grill flavor. My wife's burger however was less than stellar. It tasted like a processed frozen patty thrown down in the grill to simultaneously thaw and cook. The result was dry and flavorless. If I wanted that I could eat at any chain I town, but I expect more from a local restaurant rated number one in the city.

“Oof I need a tow truck...”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

LOL. What a breakfast!! Great food and I wasn't kidding...almost needed a tow truck to get up and leave. Had the special and almost didn't finish it. My wife couldn't finish hers. Great atmosphere and a very nice wait staff. Definitely a Prescott staple. If your passing thru make it at breakfast time!!

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“A Great Place For Breakfast and Hope You're Hungry”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I chose to eat breakfast here based of the outstanding reviews on TripAdviser. Well it was a good choice. Service was excellent and quick and the serving sizes were huge. I had an omelet with bacon & cheese with fried potatoes and toast. I'm a pretty big guy but could not eat it all. The price was very reasonable, too.

• Visited March 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Really good food! The only critique would be to reduce the amount of food and charge a little less. Otherwise, everything we ordered and ate was scrumptious!

Visited March 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“Great prices for Great food!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We only had to wait 10 minutes to be seated, which was fine with us. The place was packed! The service was great. Very nice staff. The food came out quickly! It was a huge protions! The food was so good. Definitely worth the medium price.

• Visited March 2013