“A GREAT Prescott secret”
Review of Pasquale's Place - CLOSED

Pasquale's Place
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, American, Greek, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“A GREAT Prescott secret”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We are locals from Prescott, yet never really tried Pasquale's until recently. We were impressed regarding this little ethnic restaurant we somehow never took seriously. The restaurant is immaculate, the service was excellent and the food was fantastic! For what you got, which was generous portions, the price was right. My recommendations is the Gyro Plate or the Mai Mai Fish and Chips.

Even those with a very health conscious and picky menu review, will find something that will meet with their approval.

I cannot wait to go there this summer and take advantage of their outdoor seating.

Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Opa!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Amazing Greek food, and even better German food. This place is a jem. Outstanding service, and themed Wednesday night menus. I wish I had more time to eat their gyro platters. nomnomnom!

Visited January 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We moved here from Michigan and believe it or not, we have a AMPLE supply of Greek restaurants and we were thrilled to find Pasquale's Place right here in Prescott! Lots of traditional greek food and german food as well. From fresh greek salad to tangy chicken lemon rice soup you will enjoy it! The service is wonderful, very friendly and attentive. OPA!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank lovetohike1111
Phoenix
“Good German selections”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went here on a Thursday evening, one day after German night, so they had a number of German selections. We ordered the German-style chicken breast, stuffed with spinach and served with red cabbage and noodles and mushroom gravy. We also ordered the tortellini alla toscana (a sauce with tomatoes, onions, peppers). Both dishes came with a salad, which was a step above and were very good. The German dish was outstanding. I would return just to try another German specialty. The tortellini, recommended highly by a waiter, was okay (hence, the average rating). I'm Italian, so I'm a little picky about my Italian food. Our waiter was a young man about 18 or so and inexperienced. I think our food waited a little too long to come out so it wasn't hot enough. He didn't offer parmesan cheese with the pasta entree. We had to ask for more water, a takeout container and our check. I don't think he even came back after we got our food. I would definitely return for the German food, but would request another server's section.

• Visited December 2012
Arizona
“Good Gyros”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Don't know if people in Prescott just never get out of town or what... but we love Greek food, and have eaten at some of the best Greek restaurants in Arizona. Pasquale's is not one of them. However... The owners are super-cool, and the place is cute-as-a-button!

Food is good! Stay away from the Greek Salad. Only place I've ever seen that has no clue how to make a good Greek salad while claiming "Best Greek food in Prescott" status. I've had better salads at Denny's. Other than that... it's good!

Visited June 2012