Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$78
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$96
$84
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton.com
$84
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$93
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$169
$143
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$102
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

All reviewspeacock roomhistoric hotelpeacock restaurantoriginal elevatorprime riboperated elevatorwhiskey rowrooms are smallromance packagedowntown prescottcorner roommodern amenitiesbeautiful lobbyart decotown squarelike stepping back in timeking suite
Reviewed September 24, 2008

This hotel is loaded with charm and is located within walking distance to the town square & shopping. We found the food and service at The Peacock Dining Room to be fabulous! After dinner we visited the Lounge and heard some of the best jazz ever---and they were a local group! We were planning on leaving early on Sunday to head back home, but wound up staying until 9 pm, just to hang out and listen to the group again! We booked a package deal, which was extremely reasonable and included wine, dinner & breakfast for two. You will love this place!!!

Stayed: July 2008
HassayampaInn, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2008

Dear Galadrielle,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks about your stay with us. It was kind of you to take the time to share your experience with other travelers.

We are proud of our historic inn and the many unique delights it offers our guests. We are very gratified that we lived up to your expectations. We think live jazz in the Cowboy Lounge is great. We're glad you agree.

When you are next planning a trip to historic Prescott, please contact me so I can personally attend to your reservations.

Reviewed September 23, 2008

While hunting for antique treasures along Cortez Street in downtown Prescott, my husband & I decided to stay overnight at this wonderful historic hotel. The customer service was overwhelming, and the Peacock Room just took us both back in time. When you do the math, the room rate included a full breakfast, you couldnt find better accomodations anywhere in town!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple

Dear NicholasCCat,

We are so happy that you found us by serendipity and even happier that we fullfilled your expectations.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with other travelers.

We agree that the Peacock Dining Room is a treasure, both in architecture and the dining experience. Also we are happy that you had the oppurtunity to take advantge of the all inclusive package. It gives you the full experience of the inn at a very reasonable price.

If you are ever traveling our way again, please call me so I can personally attend to your accommodations.

Reviewed August 21, 2008

The Hassayampa Inn is great place to stay if your looking for a feel of what it was like to stay in a great hotel of the past when the west was just being visited by auto. This historic hotel is in excellent condition and service was good. The rooms are small and furniture is period but that why it is historic. The bathroom was of small to average size. The kind you remember when growing up. The shower in the tub supplied quick hot water. The AC unit was somewhat noisey but kept the room comfortable. One of the best parts of the hotel is the lobby. The ceiling, furniture and art work are so inviting you wnat to just sit there an relax and read the paper or a book. The location is right in the middle of the historic section of Prescott. It justs a few feet to all the resturants, western gift shops and art galleries which surround the court house square. The Precott Brewing Company has the most people, the best micro brew and great chili. The hotel provides a free full breakfast in the morning as part of the stay. It will be one of the best breakfast meals you will ever have. Served to the main Peacock Dinning Room with linen table cloths. The wait staff are super friendly and provide outstanding service. The food was wonderful and you could choose anything you want on the menu. All you had to do is provide the tip. If your going to Prescott as part of your western adventure you need to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Dear BoomerTravel,

Thank you for your very complete review of our historic inn.

We work very hard to continue the traditions and decor of the original 1927 inn and we are glad that your agree with our approach.

Our breakfasts in the beautiful Peacock Dining Room are legendary and have always been a favorite with our guests and Prescott locals. Also we think you're "spot on" with your review of the Prescott Brewing Company.

Very few of our rooms are small, but as an historic hotel that is the nature of our type of facility. We are happy that all the other services and facilities were to your liking.

If you are ever visiting Prescott again, please contact me so I can personally attend to your accommodations....I will see that we upgrade you to one of our spacious rooms.

Reviewed August 19, 2008

I am am at the Hassayampa Inn right now, enjoying my last hour here. I love this hotel. It is charming. The rooms are`small, but certainly adequate. I mean, how much time are you planning to stay in the room? I found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. In fact, they allowed us to check out late(thus my last hour at the hotel). Of course, the bathrooms were laughably small, but I expected that. The Peacock Room was lovely, food delicious, staff wonderful. The hotel is centrally located. All in all, a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
HassayampaInn, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2008

Dear ArizonaBookwoman,

Thank you for recognizing the charm of the hotel and the efficiency of the staff. I will pass along your kind comments to them.

While a few of our rooms are small (13 of 67), I'm glad that you recognized that is an aspect of most any historic hotel and found that our other qualities out weighed that.

If your travel plans ever, once again, include the Prescott area, I urge you to contact me so I might personally attend to your reservations.

Reviewed August 19, 2008

I stayed 1 night at the Hassayampa on August 15th, 2008. The room was very small and dirty. As small as the room was, the bathroom was even smaller. It was so small that the sink did not fit in the bathroom. It was next to the bed. To get to the shower, you had to stap over the toilot. No exaggeration. All of this would have been the charm of the old place if it was clean. The shelves holding the linens, etc were filthy with black dust. The carpet had a big stain that appeared to be where someone had left chewing gum. The fixtures in the room were old and non functional. Even the tv remote control had something gross on it. The ceiling above the shower had mold spots. The TV was worse than what I had as a teenager. All this for $150. I'd just assume stay in a newer place off the square and go to the Hassayampa for a meal. The food was worthwhile.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Billyphx

Dear BillyPhx,

We were very concerned about your disatisfaction with your stay in August. Obviously we did not meet your standards or ours and for this we sincerely apologize.

We are a 3 Diamond AAA recommended hotel so our facilities, services and cleanliness has been certified as being at a high level. So it's a great disappointment that in your case we didn't live up to our reputation.

I trust that you can see by the other reviews that this is the rare exception and not the rule at our historic property.

I encourage you to contact me at the hotel so we can discuss this matter and how we can get you back as a satisfied customer.

Once again, our sincere apologies and here's hoping that we will hear from soon.