Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$131
HIExpress.com
$139
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$121
$103
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$160
$129
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
$149
$127
$255
$203
$331
$280
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspeacock roomhistoric hotelpeacock restaurantoriginal elevatorprime riboperated elevatorwhiskey rowrooms are smallromance packagedowntown prescottcorner roommodern amenitiesbeautiful lobbyart decotown squarelike stepping back in timeking suite
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I needed to escape Phoenix to get a project done so I took off Thursday morning and left Saturday morning. I picked the Hassayampa Inn because it has always sounded neat and they had all I needed to get my work done. I was completely shocked by the place! The people were so friendly it reminded me of one of the good B&B experiences I've had versus the not so good B&B experiences. I ate in the town square which was near but also enjoyed the restaurant in the hotel.

What made this so different was there friendly service rather than the big hotel chain button up professionally sterile service. The hotel and the room was so rich in terms of history and I even met the manager who remembered me by name (as well as almost everyone). In fact, the next weekend I took my wife to Sedona and we stayed at the Boots and Saddle B&B (extremely good experience too), we stopped in to the Hassayampa Inn and when the manager saw me he remembered my first name and greeted me. My wife was very impressed by this as was I.
First rate experience and I give it 5 stars. Think of it as a cross between a bed and breakfast and a hotel. I will go many more times as my getaway for work. PS You can work in the lobby with history all around you which is fantastic.

Remember this is an historic hotel and you have to deal with the facts of a historic hotel such as smaller rooms, stairs (although there is a historic elevator) as part of your stay but well worth it.
Terry Hurst

Room Tip: I didn't use the business center because I had everything I needed.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry_FromPhx
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This inn is the best. Its historic character is only the beginning of its charm and beauty. All of
the staff are friendly, helpful, thoughtful and caring. All of my needs were attended to immediately. The restaurant was beautiful and had great food. This is a MUST to stay at if you are in the area!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you happen to arrive early in Prescott and would like to check in and clean up ... forget it! They have a 4:00 pm check-in policy and do nothing to accommodate early check in requests. We arrived at 1:30 and asked if they could get to our room as soon as possible. Didn't happen.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at this historic inn and appreciated all the updated features as well as the classic design. Wonderful amenities and the lobby is absolutely beautiful. A must see! Great location, easy access to walk about town.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2012

There was a power outage after we checked in and paid. We were forced to stay at another hotel. I know it was not the Hassayampa's fault that the weather caused an outage. My complaint was how they handled it. We did not ask for a refund, but that we could come back and stay another time in the future. We were told they would not compensate us in anyway. So, too bad for them that we will not ever stay there again and will also make sure that anyone else we know will not either.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank poolgod1969
Michael K, General Manager at Hassayampa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent power outage at the Hassayampa Inn. I was disappointed to learn that you felt our staff did not properly handle the situation. Your critical feedback is appreciated, and it will assist us in managing unique circumstances, such as this, in the future. I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to host you again at the Hassayampa Inn.