“A pleasant place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
The Pleasant Street Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Prescott B&B and Inns
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A pleasant place to stay!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Talk is cheap, TVs’ extra! If you don’t get the suite at the charming Pleasant Street Inn B&B, you don’t get TV. Instead my husband and I spent over three hours relaxing in comfy wicker chairs talking and sipping wine on one of the two porches at the inn. Breakfast is delicious and our hostess Jeanne was delightful and very accommodating. The inn is walking distance to the Courthouse Plaza and all the great shops and restaurants downtown Prescott has to offer. The inn is all it implies – a pleasant place to stay.

Barb and Al, Scottsdale AZ

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed July 11, 2012

To start with, Jeanne is a fantastic hostess. She has a wonderful home and makes you feel comfortable and yet you don't feel as if you're imposing on someone's personal space. She helps stimulate friendly and engaging conversations at breakfast (the meals are outstanding in themselves!!), and Jeanne knows the local events and restaurant choices very well. Pleasant Street Inn is in an great location; top of the hill above the town plaza (makes for a healthy and convenient walk to all locations & plaza events), AND cross the street for peaceful walks around charming old town neighborhoods. My wife and I normally avoid B&Bs, you never know what you're walking into, but we're return visitors to Pleasant Street Inn. And, we never hesitate recommending it to friends, families, and acquaintances! There are diverse choices in room accommodations, all of which are exceptional values...best "bang for your buck" that you'll find. This B&B is a well manicured property, tastefully decorated, and is always extremely clean (important to us). Did we mention the breakfasts? Jeanne should open a breakfast cafe, nice presentation, very tasty...just a good meal experience! We'll be back; hoping for a visit with friends or other family members in the near future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Jeanne was very accommodating of our dietary needs and has a beautiful, comfortable B&B. Within walking distance of the downtown area with so many things to do. We chatted with Jeanne both mornings and really enjoyed her fabulous breakfasts.

Our daughters treated us to this weekend but we plan on returning in the summer on our own dime.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Snorkelboy11
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We just returned from a stay at the Pleasant Street Inn B & B. My seven friends and I rented the entire house for a “Murder Mystery” weekend and we had a blast! The place is beautiful, clean and felt very homey, especially when we hung out in the living room around the fireplace. Friday night, the owner Jeanne, had made arrangements for Italian food to be brought in to have dinner at “home”. Saturday during the day some of us walked down to the Courthouse Square and did some after Christmas shopping, two guys played golf, someone went hiking and someone went to the history museum. Everything was close and convenient to the B & B so we were all happy. Saturday evening we walked to Whiskey Row (no designated drivers needed) and danced at Matt’s Saloon. Both mornings Jeanne served us delicious, gourmet breakfasts. Even though it’s January, the weather was pretty darn nice! A great weekend! We plan to do it again.

Room Tip: All the rooms were cozy and everyone said they slept great! Two of the rooms were suites. One had i...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jen F
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This is my sixth or seventh trip to Prescott and specifically the Pleasant Street Inn. Jeanne does an expert job of cooking breakfasts that satisfy the heartiest of appetites. I generally stay in the Pine Suite or the Terrace Suite because I love to pass time relaxing with a good book when I vacation in the area. This is the first year that I made some time to spend enjoying the beautiful outdoors. I will return annually to this beautiful area of Arizona!

Room Tip: My favorite room is the Pine Suite...however, all of the rooms have an attached bathroom except one...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Arnold
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This was my first time to Arizona, I don't think I could have stayed in a better place. The countryside is great. I really enjoy that I can walk to shopping, dinning, and recreation. The town has been a great enjoyment. Whenever I come back I will want to stay at the Pleasent Street Inn. The location is just off the main street so there are no large crowds. I could sit in my front room and watch people walking their dogs and enjoying the weather. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The food has been delicious and very well presented. The only negative thing I can say is that I can't spend more time here. This has been a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This was my third trip to Prescott and my first stay at Pleasant Street Inn. It was wonderful, Jeanne was incredibly helpful, the rooms were great, the breakfasts amazing and the location meant we could walk everywhere we needed to be (I do realize that most people however prefer to rive everywhere). 100% satisfaction, we loved the place and will be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business