“Healthy food available here !”
Review of New Frontiers Natural Market - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Frontiers Natural Market
USA
“Healthy food available here !”
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Very good quality food available at deli counter or take out. Tuna supreme is great and many dinner plates with salmon, turkey, meatballs, chicken salad and many good side dishes. Many items change daily. Low sodium, healthy food like you'd make at home. Also, an excellent food market...like what Whole Foods was when it first started out. Small in size but carry's many of the same brands...including organics and good meats.

3 Thank Just_Me_USA

Wichita, Kansas
“Not Much for the Money”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

We chose to eat at this natural marketplace because we wanted something a little different and were also wanting to make the smart and healthy choice. I have paid entree prices for salads before at other restaurants but those salads were large and could satisfy an appetite. The salad I received was liken to a table salad before a meal. It might have satisfied a rabbit. Perhaps a lazy rabbit, but I would doubt a rabbit whose day was filled with strenuous exercise. Kidding aside, I want to be clear that the portions were embarrassingly small for a bill which was far too large. It did taste good and the staff was very friendly but I recommend moving on down the road to try something new.

3 Thank soulpie