“Authentic and friendly!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Decided to try sushi for the first time, and picked this place to try it. And let me tell you, this place does not disappoint! When I first walked in the restaurant was full of cheerful banter and practically the entire staff greeted me. They get busy quick so I sat at the sushi bar (being a party of 1). The sushi chefs were very interactive and made many suggestions for my first time selection. Every staff member agreed with the crunchy roll (absolutely excellent...and FRESH!) And I was too stuffed for dessert. I paid about $20 in all, between tipping my waitress, the chefs, a soda and the sushi roll. But considering you can taste the freshness in the ingredients and the atmosphere was great, I'll gladly pay that price and I will gladly return!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nothing we could ever want to change about Esoji. Just more ability to eat more. Have eaten there multiple times and we leave feeling intoxicated by the whole experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stop in & try the sushi at this place if you get the chance. The rolls at this restaurant are as good or better than any I've had at sushi bars in major cities. This place is a sneaky little hidden gem. It is a little pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Ate here twice during our visit to Prescott. The four of us had a variety of items on the menu. Everything was great. Small restaurant with very good service.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This place has the best sushi we have tasted outside NYC. That is clearly their specialty. The dishes from the kitchen were good, but not "exceptional" like the sushi.