The Motor Lodge
$110
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Hampton.com
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$136
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$105
$102
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$88
SpringHill Suites Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$139
$132
$119
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$99
Official Site
All reviewsglass of winecookiescold beermid centurystardust hotelwelcome drinkretro stylewhiskey rowgas fireplacecovered parkingresident cathoneymoon suiteplace to stayupon checkchain hotelfront porchowners and staff
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cool, retro, old school, unique, fun. You are greeted with a craft beer or wine and sent on your way with a bag of cookies. Oh, its clean and comfortable. Grab a bike and ride around town. My wife and I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I live in the area and after hearing favorable reviews about the Motor Lodge, we decided to book for our anniversary. We were not disappointed. The hospitality, chic decor, and overall welcoming and comfortable atmosphere far surpassed our expectations. The owners are down to earth and incredibly helpful. If you are staying in the Prescott area and are looking for a wonderful place to stay, choose the Motor Lodge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and 2 daughters recently stayed in Scottsdale and planned a trip out to Prescot. We booked to stay at The Motor Lodge and I don't think we could have chosen better! We had a beautiful room, which was full of quirky antiques/ retro furniture and was spotlessly clean. There was the choice of a welcome beer or wine and on leaving, my girls were very happy to be given homemade cookies, straight out of the oven!

Once back in Scottsdale, we realised that we had left some of the girls' toys behind - these arrived back to us 2 days later in the post - so thoughtful and I had 2 very happy little girls!

If you are visiting Prescott, I highly recommend you stay at The Motor Lodge x

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I were in the Phoenix area house hunting and decided to take a trip north and check out Prescott- we called a few days ahead of time and by some stroke of luck they had a cancellation. We booked our room for 2 nights and I was so impressed with every detail. We were welcomed with beers, recommendations for food- which we took and were glad we did. The bed was so comfortable we abandoned our late night plans the last night we were there just to lay in the bed.. SO comfy! We took a trip to whiskey row and stopped in Matt's which was a blast. Mixed age group and lots of fun. Live band with no cover. We were sad to leave the nostalgia of the motor lodge that reminded me of my grandma's house with a bit of a gallery feel. Perfect stay and would love to come back! Would give 10 stars if I could. Left with a bag of cookies and a huge smile on our faces :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place was great! We got the phone call early that day saying they were ready for us if we wanted to check in early. Arrived to be welcomed with a glass of wine, cold beer and soft drink for our daughter. The decor was great fun for my husband and me, our daughter had never seen a rotary phone. We borrowed bikes and went for a tour around town. Kim made a point of giving us recommendations for dinner and breakfast that were spot on. And we left the next morning with a warm goodbye and a bag of fresh cookies. What more could you ask for? It was clean, comfortable and delightfully fun!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family