The Motor Lodge
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$91
SpringHill Suites Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$83
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Breakfast included
$149
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
$151
$111
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Orbitz.com
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$111
$108
Hotels.com
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
$107
$89
Official Site
All reviewsglass of winecookiescold beermid centurystardust hotelwelcome drinkretro stylewhiskey rowgas fireplacecovered parkingresident cathoneymoon suiteplace to stayupon checkchain hotelfront porchowners and staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Brian, Joe and Kim are the best. Full of lunch/dinner recommendations when we asked. Great for conversation. Great mini tour guides. ( I was able to see the rooms no one else had checked into yet) They all look really groovy! If it hadn't been 11 degrees I might come back more often, but that isn't there fault. They did manage to wrangle up a little snow for us. Thanks for a great visit. When I come back to Prescott I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wanttotravelmore123
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent another amazing weekend at the Motor Lodge. Joe, Brian and Kim are the best hosts/hostess around. We stayed in room 5 this time. Things don't stay the same at the Motor Lodge for very long. They are always putting in something different and new. We are looking forward to seeing the new deck for room 5, hopefully, by the Summer. Expect to be treated like old friends and enjoy meeting other guests of the Lodge. There is a strong sense of community when you stay here. The absolute best place to stay in Prescott!

Room Tip: All rooms have their own unique charm...try them all.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place is #1 in the area for a reason- very friendly owners- beer/wine on arrival and freshly baked cookies on departure were very nice little touches. We were also given excellent recommendations for dinner/breakfast and routes to walk around the town. The room we got was very comfortable with a snazzy retro feel. All in all an excellent experience.

Also make sure you sink a whisky or 5 on whisky row- the bars had a real wild west feel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2013

So my husband and I went to Prescott with some friends for a weekend of fun and frolic. We'd heard so much from our friends about this place that we tried to get two nights there and had to settle for one due to them being booked. Once we arrived we knew why they are so hard to reserve with!

My husband checked us in and out he comes to ask what kind of wine I want. Huh? And back he goes. Out he comes with a woman behind him carrying a huge glass of wine! WOW! My husband is carrying one of his favorite beers. This is different.

She walks around and welcomes me and leads us to our room. She then shows us all the working features as we are standing there gawking at all the kitsch displayed around us. Amazing amount of mid century items! It's like a museum in this room! So many cool little details that I am just in shock.

I am a furniture/antiques/collectibles nut and I am simply blown away by my surroundings. Every little nook and cranny was filled with the most unique stuff! We stayed in a one bedroom with a lil' kitchenette! Too cute! It had a living room with a few chairs, a sofa , tv and fireplace! The only downfall is that the bathroom is a little small. Good news is that they have the sweetest soap! Smells so good.

Our unit had a cute little covered garage for our car and there are bikes you can use for free! Even one tandem. There is a full coffee pot with coffee, tea and cocoa. Fridge for your goodies and community fire pits! And when you leave? Ya get warm cookies to go! I couldn't eat them because I am gluten free but the husband enjoyed them.

Next time I'm going to book super early! And there will be many more next times!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My husband, two teenage boys and I stayed at this gem of a place for two nights in mid December and it has been one of the highlights of our month long trip. We arrived quite late after a long day of driving and were warmly greeted by Brian and a much needed welcome drink. We stayed in the two room accommodation at the front of the lodge which was extremely warm and comfortable. I particularly loved the quirky, interesting, retro decor and we all enjoyed two restful nights in lovely clean, comfortable beds. Kim was so friendly and helpful, even taking the time to research weather conditions and alternate routes for our continued drive north. The lodge is very convenient to the historic centre of town and there is a handy mini mart right next door. The icing on the cake were the bags of travel cookies provided at checkout- such a thoughtful touch. I booked the motor lodge based on reviews and would encourage anyone else looking for accommodation in Prescott to do the same. If you enjoy places that are a little different from the usual, sterile chains then this is the place to stay. Thanks again Kim for all of your help! Lisa, Andrew and the boys.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family