“Great Food, But The Bar & Prices Suck.”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #19 of 70 things to do in Prescott
More attraction details
Owner description: A brew pub offering beer and dining.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Food, But The Bar & Prices Suck.”
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Great food, but too pricey. I only go like 1 time a year, because it's too expensive these days.

And the bar area is too crowded at times. The chairs are put together too close together, you can barely get in or out of your chair. And those chairs are very hard wood and not that comfortable after 30 minutes.

Better just eat and go, when coming here.

Prescott Az
“Great food, have visited many times!”
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I love the Prescott Brewing Company. They have an excellent selection of beers they brew themselves. I especially enjoy the walnut brown ale and their porter. I'm not fond of hoppy beers, but my brother who is likes their IPA.
The food is also great- I am a vegetarian and love that I have many choices on the menu, from veggie burgers to pizza to a pot pie. Their settler's pot pie is tasty, as is the portered portabello mushroom burger. Their pizza crust is made from the spent grain they used to make beer and is really good as well.
The atmophere is casual- try to get a table where you can look out on the square. If you go for chrismas, the lights on the square are very pretty. The service is prompt and friendly.
All in all, this is a great place to visit!

Colorado Springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great selection, food and service”
Reviewed October 8, 2006

I'm glad I read the other review regarding service before going to the PBC ... and was prepared. On arriving we asked if we could sit at the bar and were told it was open seating in that section. Unfortunately, that also means that the host/hostess doesn't notify your server that you're there. Our server was apparently in the back on break. After a few minutes with no service, I stopped someone and asked politely if we needed to order at the bar if we were seated on that side of the restaurant. She said "not at all" and went in the back to find our server .... but ended up coming back out and taking care of us herself. She was very friendly, helpful and kept a watchful eye on us from a just-right distance. Our glasses never emptied without an offer of a refill.

I had the pub burger and pub fries and they were delicious. Every plate that passed by our table looked incredible and smelled great. They offer a great variety of beer and full service bar.

I would highly recommend the Brewery.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Huge portions of good pub food”
Reviewed October 22, 2003

This is a buzzing and busy kind of place offering a wide variety of good pub food. Bangers and mash, fish and chips, salads and buffalo wings. The food is much better than you'd expect from a brewery and the portions are huge. There's a good selection of brews, some of them are an acquired taste, but their ale is very nice, if different from the English original it tries to imitate. You definitely get value for money and it's a good night out.

1 Thank VanessaBu