“Very, very good food, great atmosphere, and hubby loved the beer challenge!”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #16 of 71 things to do in Prescott
More attraction details
Owner description: A brew pub offering beer and dining.
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We did not go here for the beer, but my husband was not disappointed with the beer at all. I wanted something different and not fast food and this place hit the spot. We sat out in the "cafe" area, which is out near the shops, both times we ate here on this trip. Hubs and the waiter spent some time discussing what hubs liked and what the waiter recommended, etc. The waiter even took the time to bring samples for my hubs to try. Beer is like wine--you either like this or that or you don't. I am not a beer connoisseur so I ordered the cream soda...wow! Root beer is just as good. Son loved the flavored sodas too. Food was amazing. Service was excellent. We went once in the afternoon for lunch and once in the evening for dinner, and both times our service was great. Maybe it's just like other places...depends on the staff, the customers, and how long it takes to respond to all the questions we tourists ask. I would definitely recommend this place for food. Good southwestern fare here too...the specials we had were fantastic! As this is a restaurant, yes, there is a fee to eat here <grin> and yes they have bathrooms. ONE thing I noticed, guys...please make sure the bathroom door closes before you unzip for the urinal or someone outside that hall is going to get a good view of what you're doing, as I unwittingly did :( that afternoon. Length of time depends on what you are there for, drinks, appetizers, etc., but at least an hour for dinner.

All reviews
"service was excellent"
in 9 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2011

The regular line up of beer: Yummy! The seasonals: Amazing!!! The food is great too. The burgers are fresh ground every day.

Reviewed November 20, 2010

OK, I admit it. I'm a beer snob. I was looking forward to some really good brew after a day on the links. I was quite disappointed with the offerings. I'm used to the breweries in the Phoenix area and there are some good ones.

Service was slow, but I liked our waitress. She tried hard to keep up but the kitchen was obviously not up to the task.

The food was actually pretty good. It just took a long time to get there.

All in all, not too bad, but I doubt I will go back. Too much of a beer snob.

Reviewed February 27, 2010

Great food, but too pricey. I only go like 1 time a year, because it's too expensive these days.

And the bar area is too crowded at times. The chairs are put together too close together, you can barely get in or out of your chair. And those chairs are very hard wood and not that comfortable after 30 minutes.

Better just eat and go, when coming here.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I love the Prescott Brewing Company. They have an excellent selection of beers they brew themselves. I especially enjoy the walnut brown ale and their porter. I'm not fond of hoppy beers, but my brother who is likes their IPA.
The food is also great- I am a vegetarian and love that I have many choices on the menu, from veggie burgers to pizza to a pot pie. Their settler's pot pie is tasty, as is the portered portabello mushroom burger. Their pizza crust is made from the spent grain they used to make beer and is really good as well.
The atmophere is casual- try to get a table where you can look out on the square. If you go for chrismas, the lights on the square are very pretty. The service is prompt and friendly.
All in all, this is a great place to visit!