“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Livermore, California
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Easy to find and well worth the visit. Big and hearty breakfast the way it should be. Will return the next time I am in town

Visited November 2012

Prescott
“backstage”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I work here so maybe most people wont believe me. But i eat here even on my days off. most everything is homemade. The chilis and the reuben are still the best i have ever had

Visited April 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Would not recommend!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The food was definitely sub-par....pre-made not made to order. Bacon was cold. Bread was stale. Not a good experience for out of town guests.

• Visited April 2012
Oakton, Virginia
“A Pearl of a restaurant”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

A lady working at a great boutique in Prescott told me about Pearl's. So I decided to go for lunch. I was running around solo for the day while my boyfriend was in meetings at Embry Riddle. I wandered in and was told to seat myself where ever I wanted.

I picked a booth on the wall and the waitress came over to see what I wanted. She was so friendly and helpful. I told her that I was experiencing my first Arizona BBQ and needed help choosing a sauce, so she sat down in the booth opposite me and explained the different BBQ sauces that Pearl's offered.

The food was phenomenal. I just got a pulled pork BBQ sandwich on a potato roll with some type of chipotle sauce. It came with a picket and delicious cheddar jalapeno cornbread. Oh, I got the ranch beans with it, too. I'm in love with those.

I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone planning on being in Prescott. It was wonderful.

• Visited September 2011
Prescott, Arizona
“Don't bother”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

This is a definate miss. The menu is limited. The Angus burgers are available only well done - read hard as a rock. With beer signs light up and bottles on the shelf, they inform you that you have to bring your own.
The staff is short tempered and rude.
There are too many places on the square to bother with this one.

Visited September 2011