This location does not measure up to other Roy's I have dined at. Located inside the J.W. Marriot this Roy's was a bit run down and seemed more like an Outback Steakhouse level restaurant than a Roy's. For seafood in this price range Wildfish at Fashion Square and Maestro's Ocean Club at Kierland Commons offer much better cuisine and service.
- Table not ready at time of reservation
- Requested seating not accommodated even though many tables were empty
- Very long time between courses
- Fish overcooked to the point of being dry and rubbery
- Parking is not complimentary for diners
+/- Server was very professional but was not available 2 times we actually needed her
+ Manager paid for dessert due to issue with entree
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.