“Can't beat this place for taste, price, and service!”

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Ranked #647 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I admit I'm hooked on Lone Star Steakhouse on Camelback in Phoenix. Probably the only restaurant that I go back to time and again, but there are reasons. (1) Have never had a bad meal. (2) Food is delicious, appetizers, salads, main courses, burgers, deserts. (3) Service is friendly and great and last but not least (4) the management is the best. This is my 2nd review, but just had to tell you about their delmonico steak. I tried it for the 1st time about a month ago and I thought this is terrific so just to be sure, I had it again over Memorial Day weekend. As a member of their e-club, I had received a buy one get one free coupon so this was a double bonus as I shared dinner with a friend and we both ate for $20. Melt in your mouth delicious, but that could also describe their ribs. Go and tell Kera or Joe that Joey sent you. You won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were in Phoenix for a night on our way home from vacation. We picked this place by driving by driving by. It was Easter Sunday and my wife;s birthday. The entire staff was very friendly. The service was right on, and our food was great. They gave my wife a complimentary dessert for her Birthday. It was a warm brownie with caramel chunks inside and topped with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. It virtually disappeared from the plate. Entrees for $12.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Lone Star Steakhouse on Camelback is my neighborhood restaurant. I've eaten there since moving to Phoenix in 2006. We probably dine in at least once a month. You will not be disappointed with any item on the menu. I've just about tried everything. Service is excellent and friendly and one of the managers always check with us to make sure. The ribs will melt in your mouth and the sidewinder chicken is excellent whether served as a sandwich or an entree. Steaks are great and their chopped sirloin smothered in mushrooms and onions could serve 2. Kera and Joe are 2 of the managers and if anything is ever not to your liking, just tell them and they will take care of it.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great place for steaks, ribs, or burgers. Simple meat and potatoes food. Their Rawhide Margarita is the best restaurant marg I have ever had!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Order the rib eye and you can't go wrong. Service is quick and friendly and it is less than you will pay going to any other steak house