“The best!”

Ranked #1,541 of 3,196 Restaurants in Phoenix
Neighborhood: Central City
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Whenever I'm out of town this place is the first place I look for to eat at. I grew up eating whataburger and it never disappoints. The service was quick and efficient. The food was cooked and prepared as ordered. Also the restaurant was very nice and clean.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Th e burgers at Whataburger are definitely one of the best I have ever eaten. The meat is perfectly cooked and the add ons are crisp and fresh. I rate Whataburger over any burger chain INCLUDING Inn and Out Burger !!!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Polite service, good food. Brought food to the table once it was prepared, offered refills, ketchup, napkins, etc. very appreciated.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Usually this place is fine and the chicken fajitas are a nice new discovery. However after dining at the one on 43rd and Bell my kid and I both became ill from the hamburgers which lasted about 48 hours. I suppose I should have called the manager later to let him know to check his food temperatures so no one else received food poisoning, but should I really have to? My guess is clostrinium perfringes. Cost me 2 days off work and one day for the kid, and I rarely get sick. Which is "not a good value for the money."

Reviewed November 19, 2009

My friend and I recently ate here. The service was slow, but the food tasted OK. Unfortunately, I think they must have cooked the food with exlax. We both became sick within half an hour. I will never eat there again.