“big portions” 5 of 5 stars

Nogales, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“big portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

it may seem expensive but the portions are really big I recommend ordering one platter for two the food was excellent and the service too.

Visited May 2014

Tucson
“The worst Sizzler I've been to so far...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've visited two Sizzler locations before this one, and they were awesome. Amazingly delicious and fresh food, friendly service, clean. So when I spotted this location today when my boyfriend and I were looking for a filling lunch, I jumped for joy!

Unfortunately, this Sizzler offered a totally different experience than what I had expected. It was dirty and dated. The foods on the buffet appeared as if they had been sitting out for hours. Dried up and unappealing. And this food tasted so...not good...that I left it all on my plate. The rice was dry and congealed, the clam chowder tasted fishy, the spaghetti was drenched in a watery, greasy mystery fluid. The broccoli salad tasted suspiciously like fish and took my appetite away temporarily. I did enjoy the desserts offered, however. My boyfriend and I ordered sirloin tips and mushrooms over rice as our meals, and we were disappointed. Portions weren't nearly as generous as the other Sizzler locations. The meal was drowned in gravy...it was too much. And unfortunately, my man couldn't chew through more than one or two pieces of his sirloin tips because they were so full of gristle.

This location is not representative of the Sizzler restaurant I know and love. I will not be returning!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank raquelross
Shelby, Montana
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I try to stop at Sizzler's when I am able to and this unit was not up to the regular standars of other Sizzler's. It was also at a very busy intersection about 2 miles from the Hotel.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jim E
Peoria, Arizona
“Great Value!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Sizzler is one of my favorite value meals! It is an all you can eat salad bar at only $7.99 for lunch. It is more than just salad bar, they offer so much more as part of their salad bar such as chicken wings, taco bar, soups and more! You can buy an entree for a couple / few dollars more and it includes the salad bar. Their steaks are always cooked perfectly and have great flavor! Service is always great too.

I've been going to this Sizzler's for decades and they are always consistently good!!

• Visited January 2013
Sun City West, Arizona
“Sizzler's quality has degraded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Although my steak was okay this time, the other three persons in our group found their steaks tough and/or grizzly. One person got a replacement steak and it was still tough.

The four of us go to Sizzler at least once a month and the last few times we found the meat to be of lesser quality.

The soup and salad bar are still very good but the table service we received was only fair. We had to repeatedly request drink refills, napkins, etc. This could be caused by not having enough persons covering the dining room.

• Visited September 2012