“Closed down ?”

Neighborhood: Camelback East
Neighborhood: Camelback East
“Closed down ?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We visited from out of town on Thursday at 230 pm and it was closed down. Food service truck was trying to bring food delivery too. Closed down?

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Gluten free and fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

We are now regulars here since one of my children was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. This bakery has been a lifesaver. Their Awelicious Bread is well, awesome. They always have samples which my kids love. We have also had lunch there. I had the chicken salad sandwich and my son had a cheeseburger. Both were good but I prefer my chicken salad sandwich. The staff here is very friendly and on my first visit they gave me some different samples of bread to try before I bought. I can't recommend this enough. If you do have lunch here please know that the menu is scaled down, just sandwiches, burgers and hot dogs. They don't have a soda fountain but the do have refrigerated pop and water bottles. The attraction here is the bakery. All ingredients are listed and if your allergies extend to dairy, you can still find plenty here to purchase. The have cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pizza crusts and bagels aside from bread. The prices are a little high but this is a dedicated gluten-free bakery. Even the employees are not allowed to bring in anything with gluten. You can eat here and feel healthy and fabulous!

• Visited June 2014
Mississippi
“Amazing for anyone with allergies!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place has everything for people with any type of food allergies. My friend has gluten intolerance and a corn and milk allergy and she was able to eat her first sandwich in 7 years here!! The owners are very nice and they will ship their breads, muffins, cakes etc... anywhere!!

Visited December 2012
Whidbey Island, Washington
“You don't need no stinking gluten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Fantastic and has everything. Cakes, cookies, pasta, even Twinkies and Creme Filled Chocolate cupcakes. Bagels, bread and buns done as if nothing is different. I love this place, eat everything and always take a second desert to go and I still have lost 13 lbs! Keep it up. Yum Yum Yum.

Visited February 2012
Clive, Iowa
“Hard to find - Worth the trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

The white hamburger buns were great, but the carrot cake cupcakes were fantastic. They made a great birthday cake (my first GF birthday). I'll certainly order more online from them now that I know they ship UPS. The restaurant/ retail store on McDowell Rd (by ASU SkySong Bldg) makes a great GF breakfast or lunch choice.

• Visited March 2011