“Quick, fresh, healthy Vietnamese food”
Review of Tea Light Cafe

Tea Light Cafe
Ranked #10 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Phoenix
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Fast casual dinning with Great food. Order at the counter then find a comfortable table for a great dinning experience. All entrees are made fresh to order and with the finest ingredience.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Quick, fresh, healthy Vietnamese food”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I've been a fan of the Tea Light Cafe since it first opened. The quality has remained high for years. This little place is packed every week day with people like me who work nearby and are looking for a fast, delicious lunch. I've never been disappointed, and I've happily introduced many co-workers to this place.

The chicken pho (noodle soup) and the fresh, cool Spring rolls are my favorite dishes on the menu. My husband loves the pork sandwich, so if I go there for lunch I am obliged to pick up a sandwich to bring home for him.

• Visited April 2012

“Small, mall venue with authentic Pho”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is a Vietnamese Deli with a short menu. It is located just south of the 101, at Mayo, near the Harkin Theatre. The fresh spring rolls are perfectly delicious. The chicken pho was plentiful with rice noodles and tasty. Request no MSG. Organic, iced green tea available.

Visited February 2012
Anthem, AZ
“Yummy top quality Vietnamese”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

For the perfect Spring afternoon, visit Tea Light Cafe and then go to a movie at Scottsdale 101. Sit outside in the sunshine at the cafe and have the combo with Chicken Pho and 2 egg rolls and 1 spring roll. The Pho is a steaming light chicken broth with onion, thin rice noodles and sliced chicken breast. It comes with a separate plate of stalks of Thai basil leaves, bean sprouts, jalapeno and lime wedges for you to put in the soup. Also nice chili sauces to pick from. You will find yourself smilling all afternoon. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2011
Cave Creek, AZ
“Simple Menu with Fresh Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

There is something to say about a restaurant that has very limited choices BUT that all the choices are superb! This little (and I mean little) place is refreshing. The food is always fresh and tasty. The hot tea selection is also good. I usually get the #2 (veggie egg rolls on a bed of cold rice noodles) with a pot of straight black tea. My hubby gets something different each time and cannot seem to commit to a favorite because they are all so good.

• Visited December 2011
Cotopaxi, Colorado
“Light Asian Cuisine”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We went there since a cow-orker got a new job and she picked this. We had been eaten here before. It is a change from the usual Chinese and sushi places because of the different spices and cooking styles.

The restaurant is a hole in the wall but it offers outdoor tables, which are great now that everything is cooling off. We got there since the Vietnamese food they offer is unique to the area. I had the beef BBQ on white noodles which came with egg rolls (number 3). I asked them to leave off the veggies and they did. The beef was well cooked and seasoned. The egg rolls were lighter than that found in a typical Chinese restaurant. My colleague enjoyed her beef too. Drinks are self service. We never felt rushed but the restaurant was not full. It is not perfect but we are giving it a four dot for very good since we keep coming back.

• Visited October 2011