“Comfortable and conveniently located home”
other travelers have booked this property
View from Gazebo overlooking custom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, and outside patio dining table-seats 6
Contemporary home with private custom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Contemporary home with private custom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi.
Plus green backyard, custom pool and waterfall, Jacuzzi, patio with dining table.
Custom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, back patio and Gazebo.
Custom waterfall and custom pool.  Gazebo with misters.
2nd master-California king memory foam mattress.
Master bedroom with king sized master bed with memory foam mattress.
Maser bedroom, 50' flat panel TV.
70' flat panel TV, like new contemporary sofa and love seat.
Formal dining room with travertine base to glass table.  Brushed nickel designer chairs.
View from patio of custom pool and waterfall, outside patio dining table, and barbaque.
Formal dining table.  Imported contemporary painting from South America.
Formal dining table with contemporary photo from South America.
Master bathroom with glass enclosure to shower
3rd bedroom, 3 memory foam single beds.
The view from my back yard one spectacular night.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Angela952
Phoenix, Arizona
“Comfortable and conveniently located home”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our family stayed in Scott's home for five weeks during a home renovation project. Scott was a great host and his home was comfortable and centrally located to so much in the Phoenix area. Scott was easy to communicate with and did everything within his power to ensure we had a pleasant stay. I would not hesitate to rent his home again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Aug 28, 2016
Angela, thank you for your kind words. It is our ultimate goal to make our guests visit top notch, and this review means alot to us. It was a pleasure having you guys as guests in my home. I appreciate you taking care of my home and leaving it in great condition. You are always welcome back. Congradulations on your new home!!!
Dawnmarie...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Rental!”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Rented this house for 6 nights, & only wish we could have stayed longer! Home is great. . Located in a very nice neighborhood, yet still close to restaurants & stores. We were fortunate enough to be able to agree on a rental w/our 3 Parson Russell Terrier dogs, which was just great. The home & yard are perfect for families who want to bring their dogs along. Even our little terriers were safe in the yard (supervised only, of course) , which was well fenced w/a tall concrete wall. The owner is understandably particular about allowing dogs. So just ask him, if you want to bring a pup or 2 along. Our dogs are v well trained. We have taken numerous training courses over the years, & I used to volunteer for a rescue. One dog is a therapy dog, 2 have their CGCs, & one is trained in agility. So, I completely understood his concerns & took extra care to be sure our guys behaved & arrived super clean. My husband thought we'd never get our deposit refunded, because we brought the dogs. Surprise-- the owner was true to his word that he is a "fair guy" & did refund our deposit w/no discussion about it at all!

This house was very clean, had 2 huge tvs, a a fantastic yard, pool & bbq area. The only real negative I can think of was there were leaves in the pool when we arrived. No big deal. I scooped them out w/the pool net, & the pool guy came on Saturday to take care of the chemicals, etc. (You might want to check on what day he'll be coming.) It was worth scooping out a few leaves to have the nice shade the big tree in the back yard provides. My adult son, who lives in the area, was quite impressed that the owner managed to keep such a nice back yard in the dessert. This home actually has a shade tree & real grass in the back yard. I have to say, the photos on the website really don't do this home justice. It was actually much nicer than I expected!

Also, the MBR & bath were really nice. Loved the HUGE closet, w/so much room & storage for our clothing & belongings!

This is a big house. There are 3 bedrooms, plus a loft sleeping area. (All sleeping areas are upstairs.) We only used a small part of the house. The owner does charge an extra fee is you have more than, I think, 3 people overnight. Was not an issue for us. But you might want to ask about this, if you have a large group.

I would definitely rent this house again, hopefully, for a longer time period next time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Yard & pool were wonderful!
Liked least: Figuring out all the tv, fan & garage door remotes was initially confusing. Worked out fine though.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 17, 2016
Mary, thank you for your kind words. Your kind words is what makes all our hard work to plan and prepare our home worth while. I agree, we need to get a professional photographer out there to really capture what the house is. We really love our backyard, which is why we bought the house in the first place. It is like a little green oasis or private resort in the middle of Phoenix. It does take alot of work and cost to keep it that way, though. With respect to the leaves, the tree next to the pool is a beautiful and plush, and provides a ton of shade. It does shed into the pool a bit, but I cannot even think of taking it down. It just doesn't see right. Thank you again for taking care of our home. You are always welcome back.
Ken L
Park Ridge
“Everything promised and more”
Reviewed February 23, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I decided to avoid the extended stay hotels and rent a home for my 17 day stay in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. I was a little concerned in what type of property I would find. I can only say that my concern was wasted energy. The property was well represented by both the pictures and description. Very easy access off of a major highway with most attractions within 30 minutes or less. It is in a quiet and upscale neighborhood. At night the only thing you hear sitting in the back yard enjoying a glass of wine and the fire pit, are the coyotes howling in the nearby hills. The property has been updated with new furniture and bedding. I was solo with some friends coming in a few days to play golf. Plenty of room for a family or two couples. Two master size bedrooms (one with a large screen TV). Perhaps the best part was the responsiveness of the owner and his genuine desire for me to enjoy his property. All communication was answered promptly and with detail. There was a problem with the garage door one morning on my way to play golf. I texted the owner and the door was professionally repaired before I returned from my round. I would have no problem recommending this property to my pickiest friends. KL

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: propery enhanced a wonderful stay
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Solo
Apr 1, 2016
Ken, Thank you very much for your kind words. It is rewarding in itself to know that all our hard work and preparation was appreciated and that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and appreciate you taking care our home. You are always welcome back. SR
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing