“Great Food!”

Payson, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food and presentation was great. The service was good and nice and quiet. Wait staff was considerate and
attentive.

Visited January 2013

Dewey
“Yummy Prime Rib”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Easy to visit after happy hour and great choices for all in the party. Everyone was pleased with the food. The mashed potatoes are yummy too.

Visited January 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“Tasty New Orleans Creole”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Food was very authentic,and service was great. Just the right amount of spicy. My husband had the Jambalaya, it was really good. a wide variety for Kids, and I had the Creole very good. and Fresh Crab cakes.

Visited December 2012
Claremont, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had a restaurant.com coupon so decided to give the restaurant a try. On a Monday night there were probably five tables occupied at any one time and the one server appeared to be new and not trained very well. But that can happen from time to time and she must have apologized at least ten times for the slow service. My wife and I were in no hurry so the slow service was not a problem. We didn't expect true NOLA food in Phoenix. We did expect something better than we received. My wife ordered the crawfish etoufee and I had the creole shrimp.Her order was served on a hot plate but mine was served on a cold plate and was barely warm. True NOLA food has interesting spices but both of our dished were almost inedible due to the over use of what appeared to be cayenne pepper. What could have been an interesting meal was very disappointing. It is really sad since their menu is quite interesting, but there is no way we will return again.

• Visited December 2012
Anaheim, CAlifornia, USA
“Good if you like spicy”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I attended a 2.5 day lecture at the Embassy Suites. Decent salad/entry bar at lunch for $10. Also had dinner which was from a menu. I ordered petite prime rib. Everything was pretty spicy, not unbearable, but more than I would prefer. It didn't come with horseradish and the waitress didn't come back in a timely manner for me to ask. The piece of meat was HUGE, but it was pretty fatty which you just need to cut off.

Visited August 2012