“Horrible waitress ALEX IN TEMPE IS THE WORST !!!!!!!”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #1,296 of 3,085 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Desert Ridge
Jackson, Wyoming
“Horrible waitress ALEX IN TEMPE IS THE WORST !!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

ALEX at Tempe Marketplace SUCKs, seriously horrible server,didnt even care if we had everbeen ther ornot,never had a personality and was blah and askedus for te check assoon as she could. SAD. i have beena server for a while, same with my fiance a server and bartender,she was just Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2012

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Nice”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

we went to the Scottsdale location. It was one of the best D&B's that we have been to in our travels. The service was probably the best of any D&B's we have ever been to.

Visited September 2012
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Don't expect too much and you will have a good time”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Just went here for the first time. It is two stories with a main bar (lots of tv screens for games/sports/etc) and dining room on the lower level with a small bowling alley as well. The upper level also has a bar, food area, pool room (occupied for a special event) and about 100 games/video/etc.

We dined in the lower level, it was pretty quiet for a sunday afternoon. We both had the $15.99 special which includes a game card worth 48 points and your meal (8 to choose from, good variety). Hubby had the philly cheese steak w/fries, i had the double cheeseburger w/sweet potato fries (best ever). Hubby really liked his, mine was decent. I eat just the meat (dietary issues) and found the meat to be like a typical costco burger, pre formed, etc. If you had all the goodies it would probably taste great.

Afterwards we went upstairs and played a variety of games, it was fun, our tickets that we won didn't amount to much in the way of a prize but we still had some laughs and a great time.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank desertscubadiver
Phoenix, Arizona
“Hmmm”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Went here last night, Monday. The atmosphere is obviously really good. The games are fun, and the bells and whistles are very impressive. The bartender didn't give us his name, but if I was the bar manager, I would watch out. I'm pretty sure I counted a six count pour on my buddy's drink. And I didn't see him ring anything up. The value for the drinks, even at half price, was terrible. $4.75 for a Coors Light at half price? Really? So a beer is $9.50 normally? Wow. I didn't have food this time, but I have before and it was pretty good. I liked the games, but some of them were shut down, which was disappointing. The girl at the prize room must have been pissed off at something. She was not happy, and neither were we about her attitude.

1 Thank ThePhonecian
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fun sure but do not go for the food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have been here several times, and the fun side of the games and bowling are great. Even have seen a couple Diamondbacks players there taking their kids out. I ignored them so they could enjoy their evening and not feel bothered when with their family. But here is the but, do not expect much from the food or service. Firstly this is an arcade that secondly sells food and drink. I felt I had to write a review when it was ranked better than a hundred better restaurants.

• Visited February 2012