“Excellent Deli Food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great pastrami and corned beef sandwiches. Fast service line. If you are looking for a good pastrami in Phoenix check these guys out!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great place for lunch. Sandwiches are excellent and there is a large variety of choices. my favorite is the "Straw"

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Had lunch here and the food was very good. Had the cabbage rolls with a couple of sides and it was very filling and reasonable price. They have a big selection to chose friom.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The food at Miracle Mile is one of my all-time favorite. They have the tastiest sandwiches I have ever tried.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

The Miracle Mile Deli is always super clean, the staff always friendly, and the cafeteria-style food is generally pretty good. I'd go there from time to time to have a classic corned beef sandwich, but the last couple times it was on bread I'd swear was day old bread -- then I saw that on Tuesdays and Fridays they serve corned beef with cabbage, so I not only steered-away from taking a chance on some great meat being put on lackluster rye bread, but kinda hit pay dirt in remedying that debacle. I'll stick with that from now on, because you get much more bang for your buck that way -- so much great corned beef you can bring half home and still have a really satisfying meal.

I'd go there a lot more often, but even if you skip a drink and go with a glass of water it's still going to set you back a little over $10 bucks. But it's well worth it to me, so I keep my visits to a minimum. That way it's a better treat anyway.

They've got all the great choices of food too, and there's always something you'd like to have. Daily specials, as well as the huge lineup of pies, cakes and cheesecake. The only drawback I can see is that seeing it's cafeteria style, if you order french fries (or something from a fryer) don't expect to get anything but nearly white, limp fries.

Overall I think it's a good place, but'd be a whole lot better if they weren't so pricey.