“Steak House but Crab Also”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Desert Ridge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Desert Ridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 3,269 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Desert Ridge
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We just checked into our hotel after a 6 hour drive and wanted to simply get "normal" food. well we missed that mark as the Keg Restaurant is exceptional.
My wife is a crab lover and we sometimes rate restaurants by the crab dish. This establishment was one of the best.
My wife had the dunginess crab and I devoured a small steak. Both meals were excellent so much so, that we have scheduled a return visit.
Service was super and the manager stopped by a couple of times to address any needs we might have. Sometimes this can seem intrusive but it was done very low key and was more attentive than bothersome.
This restaurant gets a 5 circle rating.

1  Thank Jim M

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I have been to several Keg Steakhouses; some many times. This location ranks among the best. The atmosphere is perfect steakhouse, the service is excellent and the baseball steak is OUTSTANDING!! We have never been disappointed here and you won't be either. We're going back mid-July; maybe more than once during our 10-day stay.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always consistent quality, great service, great drinks! I'm a Chicago native and know my steaks. Great atmosphere, friendly bartenders, everyone is attentive.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I went into The Keg to celebrate a once-in-a-lifetime event. The whole thing from start to finish was blah, blah, and more blah. The management did not handle my situation well at all. As a matter of fact, they embarrassed me.

I will not return to this place nor will I send anyone there.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Went to this steakhouse Monday night with a group of six. We're told it would be a wait which turned out to be an hour, so we waited in the bar. Tried to have a TV tuned to a hockey game but after three try's were told it couldn't be done. When we got seated for dinner, the waitress was very good. The service was very quick and the steaks were good. Three of us had the Peppercorn New York Strip which were excellent.