“Best Sports Grill in Arizona”

Santisi Brothers Pizzeria
Ranked #164 of 3,061 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Deer Valley
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best Sports Grill in Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I first heard about Santisi Brothers when our neighbor told us it was not just the Best Sports Bar around but the food was not typical bar food. So my husband and I gave it a try and all I can say is we were not disappointed, in fact it has become one of our favorite restaurants. We gave Santisi Brothers a try on a weeknight with our daughter. We arrived and found a table in front of a wall unit that had more TV’s on it then I have ever seen before. After we sat down a “Santisi Girl” greeted us. I explained to her this was our first time in and she went over the menu with us and recommended some of her favorite dishes.

We ordered a few large beers and a root beer float for our daughter. When the drinks arrived all I can say is that FROZEN MUGS arrived FROZEN. Ice crystals were floating on top of the beer. Those beers had to be the coldest beers I have ever been served in a restaurant/bar ever.

For dinner my husband ordered the Baby Back Ribs with the Giovanni Sauce, which I was told the sauce was designed by one of the Santisi Brothers. My daughter ordered the Chicken Tenders because they were made fresh to order. I ordered a 14” Extra Thin Crust Pepperoni and Sausage pizza with 12 hot wings. Then we decided to order Bruschetta for an appetizer.

The food arrived and the presentation and smell was amazing. My thin crust pizza was thin and crisp and the sausage is actually real sausage that has been cut long ways instead of that crumbled sausage. My wings were hot and perfectly sauced. Not just hot, but very nice flavor. The ribs my husband got were incredible; the sauce is a blend of spicy and sweet, which we have never experienced before. You could tell that the chicken tenders were made from scratch, they were tender and the portion was large.

If you’re a sports fan or you just like really good food, Santisi Brothers should be on your short list. I would consider myself a fan of Santisi Brothers now and you should be one too. Check them out, I promise you’ll be happy you did.

• Visited February 2012

Eaton, Ohio, United States
“Wow! Look at those TV's!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

From our table I counted 77 tv's that I could see. Any game that you could imagine was on. Food was very good and the portion sizes were great. Specials were very reasonable.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jeff B
“Stumbled upon this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Arrived in town late in the afternoon, took the dog for a walk to see what was close to the motel. Had the choice of Appleby's, Hometown Buffet and this place. I chose Santini's. Had a beer (which is hard to screw up) and there sub-sandwich.
I ordered the sandwich hot, when the sandwich arrived it was on a crispy roll and stuffed full of assorted meats, cheese and the normal veggies, the sandwich was accompanied by a large order of normal run-of-the-mill french fries.
All in all an enjoyable meal accompanied by what seemed to be to many TV's to count.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank OsidePirate
Vancouver, BC
“Cool bar, great food, LOTS of TV's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

They have over 100 TV's in this place, so pretty much any sport you feel like watching will be on. They have great food, and pool tables/dart boards for some fun. Their home made bbq sauces are awesome!!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kaileila
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Get the wings...the rest...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2009

Get the wings...the rest is average at best....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook