“Love The Danish”

Neighborhood: Camelback East
Arizona
“Love The Danish”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

especially the cheese danish. The coffee cakes are flaky and tender, the fillings not overwhelming. At Christmas, they have real butter cookies, yum. I've never had a cake product there, but I can certainly recommend the early morning pastries!

League City, Texas
“No Customer Service”
Reviewed December 10, 2008

Please do your homework before you order your wedding cake from Barb's Bakery. I had a horrible experience with them about 5 years ago and from searching the internet it looks like things have not changed. Their cakes may be nice to look at and everything might taste wonderful at the tasting, but after that I don't know what happens. On my wedding day I was delivered a cake that I did not order and I have read where they have left brides without cakes and there attitude is we don't care. I can personally tell you from my experience that they don't! So Beware if you should order your cake from Barb's!

1 Thank H20lvr
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Mmmm...the cookies are my family's favorite”
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Mmmm...the cookies are my family's favorite

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook