“Best Restaurant”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Desert Ridge
Cross street: Tatum Blvd & Deer Valley Rd
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My hubby and I would agree this is the best restaurant we have ever been to. The cuisine and service are excellent and there is an antipasto bar.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

First time, really enjoyed myself, the food was great, especially the peanut butter pie desert, so impressed, we went back the next night - i am allergic to garlic - i ordered exactly the same thing the next night and got really sick - when i returned to complain/explain the next day, they didn't care and basically blamed me! I am very specific with my allergy, the whole allium family and the chef the first night was great; the second was either careless or deaf or not informed...would NOT go back...if you have no food issues, you'll love it...if you do, beware...

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The look of the place is very nice, but we felt like in a subway station as it was so busy with staff coming out of every corner. The food was OK but nothing over the top,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We come to Phoenix/Scottsdale almost every year for spring training and make it a point to dine here at least once. The food is fantastic. I had the Bistecca Fiorentina and my wife had the Twisted Pasta Bolognese. Both were excellent. She couldn't finish her meal so we asked to package the leftover. They put it in a nice container which could put right in the microwave to reheat and they gave us plastic silverware with a napkin. Class act.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had dinner here and it was excellent. The waiter was patient, was able to explain how certain dishes were prepared, recommended wine to go with the meal, and assured our daughter that the meat was from "free ranging" cows! While I'm not usually a fan of restaurants in hotels, this one was worth visiting. Give it a try!