“It is a pleasure to stay in Americas Best Value.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix
Ranked #31 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 7, 2010

We have been staying once a month since last February. The hotel has been doing a upgrade. The rooms are clean, quite for down town. The staff are a pleasure to work with. We feel a great bargin for the money.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 21, 2010

Perfect for my no-frills trip.
Pros: Great price, very helpful staff, clean room, good bed, very close to downtown, quiet even though they were doing some renovations.
Cons: No luxuries, +/- neighborhood, laughably bad "breakfast".

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank marcolius
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Although this motel was renovating at the time we stayed, our stay was good. The room was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. There was free WiFi but the "continental breakfast" should simply be called free coffee and danish. The room itself was a bit sparse on accomodations such as a desk and decent size towels, but otherwise, it was well worth the price we paid ($49 including the tax). The location is fantastic - right near everything!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AtlantaDrummer
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Went to a Scorpions concert and needed a close place to stay (hate the whole parking bit with 5K people). Two blocks away was the ABVI Hotel. Older place, but friendly crew, safe parking lot, and quiet, clean room. No complaints. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JonsDad
Reviewed April 28, 2010

I was in town for a week visiting some friends, I knew I wouldn't be in the hotel much, but I wanted one I was comfortable in. This place was great! Staff couldn't be more helpful with directions and fun places to go. Enjoyed breakfast before leaving in the mornings, and always very clean. Very centrally located to everyplace we wanted to go, was wonderful. When I come back to visit I'm definitely staying here!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank penguinlover2010
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Great hotel! My wife and I were visiting friends in the areas. We picked this hotel based on price, and were very please with the room and the staff. We needed directions and the staff was quick to print them for us. The location of this Inn is also great, many restaurants and things to do nearby. We only stayed 2 nigh, but would stay again if in the area. GREAT JOB!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel and the many restaurants nearby. I was in town for a convention at the Phoenix convention center. It was great to be so close to be able to walk. This was my first stay at America's Best Value Inn, and I thought the breakfast was just perfect for what I was looking for. The rooms were very clean and up to date. The staff was very helpful and very nice to deal with. After my weeks stay I wanted to tell the management about my stay awesome stay.,and to my surprise the owner came out to see me. I was amazed to hear after talking with him, that he is getting ready to renovate the rooms. I told him to save his money, they were just great.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business