“I love this place”

Cherry Blossom
Ranked #130 of 3,074 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“I love this place”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Japanese owned, this eclectic International noodle shop is a delicious spot for lunch or dinner. Lunch time serves up a signature bento box with an enormous portion. I love the hot soups and the large variety of dishes. I have yet to try any of the Italian plates on the menu as I am too stuck on the Asian noodle dishes. This place is awesome and delicious!

• Visited May 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Glad we finally made time to go here”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Saturday night after the Diamondbacks game we were downtown and remembered we have been wanting to try the Cherry Blossom.

Serving Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Italian sounds weird at first until you realize they don't care what culture created a dish as long as it has noodles in it. The Cherry Blossom is a noodle cafe.

Other reviewers are correct the outside isn't much to look at. Inside is average decor. The service was good but not great. But the FOOD was exceptional. All of it served hot and with wonderful flavor. And the price was amazing. I would have paid $3 to 5 a plate higher and not complained.

There was 4 of us in our group. We started with the tempura app. It was hot and flavorful. The batter was light and the sauce was not to strong. Very good.

I ordered the Champon, which was loaded with seafood. The broth was excellence and the noodles tasted great. My wife ordered the Pad Tai. I tried a bite or three and really liked it.

Our friends ordered the Ramen and the chicken Parmesan. I tried a bite of the chicken and it was very flavorful and moist.

The portions were generous, my friend and I managed to eat our barely and ours wives took half of theirs home because they couldn't finish it all.

Over all a very nice meal at an outstanding price!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank bill b
Phoenix,Arizona
“good place”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Have been going to this restaurant for a few years now.The food has always been good.Usually stop by to have a meal if we are in the area.

Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheese Head stopped in.”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

After eating here twice in one day, I believe this place should surpass the fourth best place in Phoenix.. Jorge the cook says all the meals are the best but, I believe the Pad Tai hits the spot.

Can't put a description on the food because it's out of this world.. Awesome flavor and good atmosphere. You couldn't ask for more.

1 Thank Blueicee
Plantation, Florida
“very interesting!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

small rest in a strip mall-nothing special inside - but we loved the food and are def going to go again!! theblossom has italian and asian dishes -there is really something for everyone-we ordered a spider roll and calamari to start-there is beer and wine-the guys ordered the bolognese with sausage and they thought it one of the best ever-i had a pork based soup with seafood that was fragrant and delish! they have dessert-to full!

• Visited March 2012