“Girls night out.”

Ranked #69 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
A TripAdvisor Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona, USA
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff were very helpful. I recommend this hotel to everyone. The hotel is located in a perfect location right off the freeway. Close to everything. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable and the price is just right .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 3, 2013

When this was booked through my company I was concerned because I haven't had the best experiences with La Quintas in the past. However, I was very surprised at the convenience and cleanliness of this particular location.

I received great service upon check in and check out. The room was cleaned and comfortable. I definitely will look at staying here again on future work trips.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kaffeine0307
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on my way to Texas. The location of this hotel is VERY convenient and in a really nice part of town. The staff was also very accommodating considering I was traveling with my two labs. They were able to place me in a room on the first floor next to an exit which really helped out! The price of the hotel was also very reasonable for the nice plush bed and clean room! I highly recommend this La Quinta and plan on always making this my stoping point when traveling from California back home to Texas...

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank KristinC828
Reviewed August 29, 2013

On the way back home to Reno, we passed Phoenix Outlet Mall and wanted to stay overnight somewhere close. We checked out La Quinta. It was an amazing room and bed. We spent some time at the pool and that was lots of fun. In the morning, we went to take a shower and the shower would not work. Maintenance was sent up but could not fix it. They offered to move us but we were checking out anyway and headed home. They took money off the bill, would have thought they would have comped the room entirely, but they did not. Breakfast was OK - nothing hot except the waffles which you make yourself. Overall, we were happy with the hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sean S
A TripAdvisor Member
El Paso, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights, one on our way to Las Vegas and one on the way back. Both times we were greeted by the most pleasurable staff and check in was extremely quick. They had a little board on the back with our room keys already there. The second stay there was a little discrepancy with our room, but they were super quick to fix it and were extremely courteous, friendly and apologetic about the whole thing. Ultimately we ended up getting a nicer room. The check out process was equally as easy with no hidden charges or unpleasant surprises.
The rooms are spacious and CLEAN. The whole hotel in fact was pretty spotless. There was a large desk and still plenty of floor space which helps when you are traveling with a three person family and two medium-large dogs. The bathroom is quite large too with french style opening doors that widen the doorway and don't interfere with space inside the bathroom as much. And the beds are AMAZING. Pillowtop mattresses make for a sleep that you don't want to wake up from! There is a large flat screen tv, Samsung I think. The only thing about that is the TV makes a funny sound when it turns on and off that can be quite loud in a quiet room (especially if you have a child sleeping). Also, their selection of channels is pretty limited. Plenty of movie channels, but we have a four year old and there wasn't much for her to watch.
They have a free breakfast that has a pretty decent selection of items and was well stocked up until the time they were done serving. I've been at some hotels that start to tear everything down a good 15 min prior to their "end time" which always bugs me, but this hotel left it all out until the exact end time.
Their pool area is also really clean and the ambiance is beautiful, lots of trees and flowers. The only thing I would change about the pool area are some new chairs as theirs have seen better days.
They also have a really friendly pet policy that doesn't charge an additional fee for them to stay. That is one of the reasons we chose this hotel and it didn't disappoint.
Overall, this hotel was a dream come true all the way down to the incredibly friendly staff. Everyone we came in contact with, from the front desk to the cleaning staff and even the security guard were all extremely pleasant and always had a smile on their faces. Definitely makes it easy to "wake up on the bright side" as their logo states.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed here for three nights and this hotel is just great. Conveniently located, spacious and clean rooms with free internet access. Hotel breakfast and parking were already included, so you get a very good value for the price. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would come back at any time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed here for last two nights of holiday to Arizona in August. Clean, fresh hotel with pleasant staff on reception. A.C. worked well and the location was handy for shopping, restaurants , I10 and Sky Harbor. Would use again. Good value too.

Room Tip: Choose a room away fron highway if you can.