Carpet was dirty but not as bad as some - no roaches seen - no ice machine - had to get back in my car and drive to a gas station to buy ice - kitchen was missing most items - asked for an iron and was given it but there were no ironing boards, had to iron on the table -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Phoenix - West. We're located down the road from the Papago Freeway and just 10 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Phoenix - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Extended Stay America Phoenix