“Best in imediate area!”

Ranked #135 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Fresno, California
“Best in imediate area!”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

With regard to local motels in this few blocks, this is a top notch motel! :)
I was VERY pleased with the modern look and feel of this property, and the rooms had every thing I wanted, from a coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave, to shampoo! :)
Large TV with cable also in room. Clean room overall, room in good repair, no bugs or rodent tracks or trails. I recommend this motel for families, getaways, and elderly travelers to!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Groton, NY
Reviewed April 23, 2007

Our family of five stayed at four different hotels during our spring break trip to AZ in April, 2007. This was leg one of our journey.

We booked this hotel simply as a quick, no frills, two night stay visiting relative before heading off to the Grand Canyon. This hotel shares a drivway with a KMart, which was convenient for family stuff.

This hotel was a little scary to check in at 10pm but there seemed to be adequate police presence in the area. There is no elevator to the second floor, all hallways are exterior, and they don't supply cots, nor was there room for one anyhow. The room had a slightly dirty feel and it was worn (scuff marks on the walls, paint missing in a patch in the bathroom) but overall it was adequate, and cheap for a couple of nights.

On the good side, it has a nice pool area and it is located nearby to many Phoenix attractions. Castles and Coasters is nearby, and the Village Restaurant (located in Kmart's parking lot.) Water pressure was good.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank NYJacki

Travelers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 17, 2003

Booked through Travelcity and received confirmation quote of $49.99 per night, but when we checked in the rate was $54.99 per night and I was charged 14% tax. I do not know if the tax percentage is even correct but when you don't live in that area and are checking out there isn't much you can do. this is the second time I have had this experience booking with Travelocity so maybe the problem with rate difference if something they should work on.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#123 of 174 in Phoenix
Best Western Tolleson Hotel

Been to Super 8 Phoenix West I-10? Share your experiences!