“Don't be fooled by the low rate!!!”

Knights Inn Fairground-Phoenix
Ranked #138 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Cheap things are never good,so is this motel. The 3 separate times I stayed the pool was always dirty. So I'm guessing it's never cleaned often. The day I saw it cleaned, it was full with lots of homeless folk. At least they take showers though. LOL. I booked my room online and came to check in at 12 noon and the front desk lady told me I had to pay 10 bucks exta because check in is at 2pm and the entire hotel was empty with few people in it. I PERFER ADDING THE EXTRA 10 BUCKS TO STAY IN A DECENT HOTEL!!!!!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed July 13, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I enjoyed my stay. There staff are nice. Sweet pool and good rooms at great prices! I believe u should stay there. Easy road access u will like !!!!! Reserve early because rooms are occupied quickly especially weekends!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am pretty tolerant, but this was BAAAAAD. No remote for the TV. The room looked half renovated? Or something? Two doors leading into the room? We survived, but Whew! Maybe worth $5 per night, not $70 dollars per night. Shady characters in the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My reviews are so seldom terrible I cannot remember when I gave a hotel such a low rating.

1. No towels at all in the room. Asked twice. Went looking for a housekeeping cart. Stopped in an asked in the laundry. One hour later I finally got some action.

2. Waste basket filled with caulk strip.

3. Toilet had cigarette butt and ashes in it: it was a no smoking room.

4. Toilet rim had diarrhea stain.

5. Asked for a new room and did not get one.

4. Housekeeping came and flushed the toilet for me and that was all. I cleaned it myself.

5. Horrible neighborhood for families. Right next to a strip joint with no walkable food places.

6. Highway noise all night even after I took out my hearing aids.

7. TV had a black spot in center of screen.

For what I paid this motel was not worth even half. Stay at the nearby Motel 6. Cannot understand how reviewers have given it any adequate reviews at all. Downtown hotels are not outrageously priced and the other Knights Inns are fine. This one is just a waste of money. Sorry.

Room Tip: Do not book a non refundable rate until you have actually seen the room you are being put in. Make s...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Worse hotel I've ever stay. Who can give this hotel an excellent review?!?
Nasty, no towels, tv remote doesn't work, floor was nasty, no phone answer from front desk, Nasty, weak internet signal ( couldn't stay on for more than 1 minute )bed is the worse and collapsed in the middle. Just disgusting. Any good reviews should be from friends or management. Stay away

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business