Legacy Golf Resort
$126
$110
$123
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$132
Agoda.com
$222
$209
  • Restaurant
$160
  • Restaurant
All reviewstime sharesouth mountainfull kitchenwasher and dryerpro shopparking passone bedroom unitclubhouse restaurantjacuzzi tubtennis courtspool areaphoenix areadriving rangein great shapeweek staysmall kitchenshort drive
Reviewed July 19, 2005

• Stayed: June 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 1, 2005

My wife and I have recently returned from a weeks stay at the Legacy Golf Resort. We have stayed there twice before. This was, by far, our most enjoyable.
My wife is on oxygen and is only able to move around with the help of a walker.
My request for a casita on a lower level and one in which she could sit on the patio, enjoy nature without being disturbed too much was fully granted. Our accommodation far exceeded our expectations. For us, the staff were very courteous, and any problems we encountered, were met with a follow-up to ensure they had been corrected.
I suggest anyone thinking of travelling to Phoenix for an extended stay, give this Resort a serious thought. I dont think you will regret your decision. We tavel to Phoenix 3/4 times a year, and the Legacy is our first thought.

• Stayed: May 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 31, 2005

Stayed for 11 nights, and didn't want to return home! The site was kept spotlessly clean, and was immaculately manicured. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, all were extremely friendly and helpful, particularly those in the restaurant and in the golf shop.
Played the course twice, it's excellent, but the bunkers are punishing! The cost to use the range, $15, was unbelievable, what value! Free to use chipping and putting - fantastic!
If I had to mention a negative, the choice from the restaurant menu is slightly limited although the food and service is excellent. However, part of a good holiday is exploring places to eat, and there is plenty of choice just a short drive away.
In conclusion, this was absolutely the best place I have ever stayed. I would wholeheartedly recommend it, and cannot wait to return (again and again)!

• Stayed: April 2005
6  Thank UKmember999
Reviewed May 3, 2005

The prior review saying "Warning" had a misfortunated event and I am sorry you were not accommodated by the manager. All things aside, that situation was very rare and should not affect others who would like to stay at the Legacy Golf Resort. We truly had the best experience with this resort from the time we arrived to every level of service. I called ahead confirming the reservations and the 1 bedroom condo with golf view was incredible. Thanks Expedia! The Legacy Golf Resort was awsome and we look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: April 2005