“Worst Stay EVER!!!!”

Days Inn Airport - Phoenix
Ranked #152 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Arabic first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days recently (in first week on January 2013) and found no problems whatsoever. Airport shuttle picked me up and dropped me off. Staff is friendly and I was able to check in early.

I hadn't read the reviews on this site before booking and reading them now would give the impression that I was heading to a very bad place. But I don't think these reviews are at all accurate. The hotel was clean, rooms didn't have any problems. I didn't see any bugs (like 1 reviewer mentioned), had hot water, wifi, coffee maker, TV, iron and everything else. I don't know what other people are seeing but my trip here was great. I would book this again if coming back to Phoenix.

Room Tip: I got one on the second floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Econo Lodge Airport
Sleep Inn Airport
#113 of 174 in Phoenix
Camelback East
Residence Inn Phoenix Airport

Been to Days Inn Airport - Phoenix? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Airport - Phoenix

Property: Days Inn Airport - Phoenix
Address: 2900 E van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008-6805
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #152 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Airport - Phoenix 1.5*
Days Inn Airport / Phoenix hotel welcomes your visit to the Phoenix area. Located off Interstate 10 close to downtown, our hotel near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport puts the best of the city at your fingertips. Sports venues, arts and culture centers, museums, family-friendly attractions and more are all nearby. We offer free airport shuttle for our guests as well as a park and fly package. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Airport - Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix