“BEDBUGS”

Ranked #113 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Monument,CO
“BEDBUGS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Do not stay at this hotel. I stayed there the week of 9-14. The day I was checking out I noticed bug bites on my ankles and arms. I had already checked out and was driving to Tucson. I pulled over and checked my luggage in the trunk. My luggage and clothes were full of bedbugs. I Called to speak to the manager. He was not available. I left him two voice mails, because he was never available, for 6 days without a returned call. Only after I called their corporate office did I get any response. An email 2 days later saying their pest control person found nothing. Which on day 8 with no response is a total lie. I had to throw out my suitcase and clothes I was traveling with. DO NOT stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank seymog60
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to apologize for this inconvenience that you had at our hotel.

After reading your review we had a professional pest control company go to every room and check for any bugs and we were not able to find any, We also have a report from the company who checked for it . It is very possible that these bugs would have traveled with you from another hotel. I would encourage you to please give us another try

Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I stay at a lot of hotels near airports. (I'm an airline pilot) I normally don't like Sleep Inns but this one is cleaner and quieter than most. So if you need a room for that early morning flight out of Sky Harbor I would recommend this one.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank marcevans70
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guest ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review :) we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the sleep inn and we hope to be your exclusive airport hotel. if there is anything we can do in advance for your next stay please let us know and we will be more then happy too .

Have a great day!
Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was here from 7/23/12-8/15/12 for work. My room was very clean and cool. The free hot breakfast was good and the area was always clean. The staff was WONDERFUL!! I really just loved each and every one of them! The drivers were always on time and took me and my fellow classmates where ever we needed to go. Special thanks to Raja, Cintu, and Gordan! You guys were wonderful! If I ever make it back to Phoenix I will stay here!

Jennifer

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennifer T
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. It is review's like yours that drives us to improve our performance day by day. We hope to see you again soon and we thank you for making Sleep Inn your choice for stay.

Have a wonderful day!

Sleep Inn.
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here two nights and had no problems. Good location in a safe area and close to the airport. Resturants were close by. Mamagement was very nice. I stayat sleep inns al the time and this was a little better than the average Sleep Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank rjmax
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your thorough review of our property! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel with us. Thank you for your constructive criticism about our menu. We gladly accept any and all feedback so we can continue to make improvements in our hotel.

We hope to see you again soon
Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My biggest concern was their free airport shuttle; I was afraid that either it would keep us waiting for a long time or it wouldn’t show up at all.
After we picked up our luggage, I immediately called the hotel and asked for the shuttle. I was given clear instructions as to where to wait for the shuttle and it arrived as it was foretold. No problem at all. The trip back to the airport next morning went smooth also. I have to give them kudos for the shuttle being timely and their willingness to accommodate our needs.
The hotel itself is dated. The room was rather small and carpet was worn. Towels and sheets were bit scratchy. The shower was cramped and some part of non-slip tapes was missing. The breakfast area, at least when we were there, was not kept clean and not looked after. Both front desk staff and shuttle drivers are courteous and prompt.
For a budget traveler that needs a quick overnight place to stay near the airport but no more then that.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank SWMDL60
Pasadena, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I was there overnight on business. It was late so I appreciated they had a shuttle pick me up. it was clean and the AC worked. I've stayed in Sleep Inns before and their breakfast rooms have been nice and organized. However when I arrived at at 7am, the tables weren't cleaned off. The layout was confusing and the person taking care of it was not "customer service" oriented; short unapologetic responses to requests. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, the place seemed short-staffed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
JamyBelcher, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for notifying us of your experience! Were glad you enjoyed your clean and cool room with free shuttle service to the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
We’re sorry that you experienced an unacceptable breakfast experience that prompted you to this review. Our team appreciates your feedback and ensure that your next stay with us breakfast will be great! Please let me know when you plan on joining us again I would like to anticipate all your needs while you are our guest.
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Our goal is to make your stay enjoyable!!!
Sherman, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

I booked this stay because of an early flight out of Phoenix. Their shuttle was quick to pick us up when we arrived and dropped us off for our early morning flight. It was very hot in Phoenix as we expected and we were relieved when we checked into our room and it was cold. The room was clean and very comfortable. There was a free breakfast that we did not have time for but it looked good. I would recommend this property for anyone looking for a good value close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mack15
, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you posting the great value! Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you. Our team is committed to clean rooms and great service!

Chintu Patel