Sheraton Crescent Hotel
$70
Country Inn
$86
$63
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$54
$126
$110
$108
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
$186
$177
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclub leveltennis courtsfront deskstarbucks coffeemeeting roomparking garagequiet roomhotel restaurantfitness centeroatmealmain poolfreewayconferenceloungecomputersbaseballarizona
Reviewed December 19, 2010

This was my first trip to Phoenix and I don't have any major complaints about this hotel. Very good air conditioning--you immediately tell the difference when you walk in (or out! I went in July!). The staff was very hospitable and professional. Everything was clean. The dining... I wish there were more frills to it. It's a nice restaurant but a limited menu. Oh well, you can't have everything, and besides I got a great deal on the price. I lost several dollars because the vending machine gave out the wrong drink and I wish the staff could have warned me I wouldn't like one of the taxi companies they recommended.

I think this hotel would be great for a family vacation, especially if you rent a car. It's right next to a highway out (like to go to the Grand Canyon?), there's a decent budget amusement park with a nice charm and an EXCELLENT (and generally inexpensive) arcade right across the highway that I went to every day, and there's an indoor mall pretty close by, too. They had activities and movies by the pool. But best if you drive to get where you need to go. I mostly did tours that picked me up from the hotel, but otherwise I walked or took public transit everywhere. Walking was tough in the heat, and the public transit system has very bad hours. So in some respects a downtown hotel would have been better for me.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank orelas1
Reviewed December 2, 2010

This was my first time attending the Third Thursday Event. This event was designed to get the community involved into local charity. I had a great time visiting with collegues, enjoying the dining and lounge experience while listening to some great music. The environment was warm and friendly and the service was wonderful. I would definately recommend the Third Thiursday's experience to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank ginlof
FrankKuhns, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2011

Hi ginlof!

Thank you for sharing your story about 3rd Thursday LIVE!
The Waters are the fantastic music duo that perform at the hotel and the charity is called Ear Candy!

It really means a lot to hear feedback that our guests enjoy the event! We hope to see you at our next 3rd Thursday LIVE event!!

Frank R. Kuhns
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed December 2, 2010

My fiance and I were travelling to California and stopped for the night in Phoenix. We knew of the Sheraton and had been by before, but never stayed. We decided to stop and are so glad we did! They happened to be having "Third Thursday" going on in the courtyard that evening with live music, cash bars, hors d'oeurves and mingling. What a wonderful idea for a crisp fall evening! We met such nice people, including many staff members, and enjoyed the gathering. The rooms were clean, the staff were all friendly from front desk to restaurant to gift shop, and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper was hard to get out of. THIS is where we'll stay any time we pass through Phoenix!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank deevans3

Hello deevans3!

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your story about 3rd Thursdays LIVE!
We are very fortunate to be partnering with Ear Candy Charity and helping bring music education to so many elementary school students! The Waters (the music duo) are fantastic too! Our chef has done a wonderful job creating so many special food and beverage offerings!
Thank you again for sharing your story!

Please ask for me the next time you are in town… On 3rd Thursday LIVE :-)

Frank R. Kuhns
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed November 26, 2010

I have stayed at the Crescent many times and they never disappoint: clean, bright rooms with fantastic views, great food, awesome gym and pet friendly. I always stay here when I come to Phoenix.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Diggerdog63
Reviewed November 18, 2010

This is a very nice facility with great amentities. The personnel there are very cordial and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business