“Third Thursdays Event - An Evening to Remember”

Ranked #62 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, Arizona
“Third Thursdays Event - An Evening to Remember”
Reviewed December 2, 2010

This was my first time attending the Third Thursday Event. This event was designed to get the community involved into local charity. I had a great time visiting with collegues, enjoying the dining and lounge experience while listening to some great music. The environment was warm and friendly and the service was wonderful. I would definately recommend the Third Thiursday's experience to my friends.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank ginlof
FrankKuhns, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2011
Hi ginlof!

Thank you for sharing your story about 3rd Thursday LIVE!
The Waters are the fantastic music duo that perform at the hotel and the charity is called Ear Candy!

It really means a lot to hear feedback that our guests enjoy the event! We hope to see you at our next 3rd Thursday LIVE event!!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Forest Lakes, Arizona
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My fiance and I were travelling to California and stopped for the night in Phoenix. We knew of the Sheraton and had been by before, but never stayed. We decided to stop and are so glad we did! They happened to be having "Third Thursday" going on in the courtyard that evening with live music, cash bars, hors d'oeurves and mingling. What a wonderful idea for a crisp fall evening! We met such nice people, including many staff members, and enjoyed the gathering. The rooms were clean, the staff were all friendly from front desk to restaurant to gift shop, and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper was hard to get out of. THIS is where we'll stay any time we pass through Phoenix!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank deevans3
Hello deevans3!

Thank you so much for posting and sharing your story about 3rd Thursdays LIVE!
We are very fortunate to be partnering with Ear Candy Charity and helping bring music education to so many elementary school students! The Waters (the music duo) are fantastic too! Our chef has done a wonderful job creating so many special food and beverage offerings!
Thank you again for sharing your story!

Please ask for me the next time you are in town… On 3rd Thursday LIVE :-)

Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I have stayed at the Crescent many times and they never disappoint: clean, bright rooms with fantastic views, great food, awesome gym and pet friendly. I always stay here when I come to Phoenix.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank Diggerdog63
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed November 18, 2010

This is a very nice facility with great amentities. The personnel there are very cordial and helpful.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Rhondasn1
pennsylvania
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Stayed at the Sheraton Crescent in early November. The staff is probably the best staff of any hotel I have been to- from the front desk to the very nice lady working in the snack shop to the shuttle drivers. Beds are great, rooms are clean, work out room is well equipped and pool area is fantastic. There was some noise from the freeway so you might want to pick your room accordingly. The hotel shuttle van will take you anywhere in a 5 mile radius so we did not even have to rent a car, although after 4 days we were feeling a little restricted. Within the 5 miles though, there is a large mall and several very good restaurants. We went to Bobby Qs (ribs are really good)and Pappadeux, which was an excellent seafood restaurant ( be sure to try the creme brulee). Took a side trip to the Grand Canyon with Detours and this was well worth the time and money. Detours even picks you up at the hotel, so once again- no rental car. All in all, this was a great hotel.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank bebe55
Florence, KY
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I am having such a positive experience that I am choosing to write this review before I check out.

Upon check-in, I was welcomed with a smile and information, and it has been consistent throughout the stay. I have eaten at the restaurant twice, and both times received excellent service from Chad. I served years ago, but the customer service aspect has stayed with me, and I have a hard time when I do not receive the level of service I anticipate, but Chad has been consistent in providing it to my collegue and myself.

The room is nice and clean. The meeting rooms are also nice. The moveable walls are successful at blocking the noise of the adjacent meeting.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank jkp0099
FrankKuhns, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, January 3, 2011
jkp0099,

Thank you very much for your feedback! You will be please to know that we recognized Chad for his amazing service all because of your post! We have made tremendous strides in our food and beverage offerings; moreover, service levels! It is fantastic to see our customers are sharing that they are pleased with our enhancements!

Thank you again for your feedback!

All the best,

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 4, 2010

My situation is unusual, while in the process of relocating we have chosed the Sheraton Crescent for his temporary home-away-from-home. They have been extremely accomodating, and have provided above & beyond customer service for his stay. I appreciate that I can rely on Tammi Truax, Manager Sales to take care of all my business guests. We have built a tremendous partnership with integrity, reliability and loyalty. Once I've given our out of state guest her contact information, I have no worries that Tammi will accomodate to the best of her ability.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank PamW_11
Hi PamW_11,

We are so lucky to have Tammi! Thank you very much for sharing your story!

You will always have a “home away from home” at the Sheraton Crescent!