“great vacation”

Sheraton Crescent Hotel
Ranked #65 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I love this hotel. I stay every time I visit Phoenix. The service is always wonderful and the staff always seeks to assist in any way they can. It is also located well, just off I-17 so there is easy access. You can also get a yummy breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Room Tip: I usually request a room facing the pool/courtyard you get a great viewof the mountains to the north...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear, jennikp
Thank you for your input. We are happy that our staff is always willing to assist in any way to make your feel comfortable and at home. We’ll be share to share your comments with them. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward seeing you back.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Sheraton Crescent in Phoenix is a wonderful place to stay. All the rooms have been totally renovated (the most comfortable bed, ever!) and it is my understanding the rest of the property will be renovated this year. It doesn't really need it however; clearly the quality of the construction in the building materials have held up well, such as the red and orange Italian marble bathroom counters. They have a wonderful pool area, tennis and squash courts, and waterpark, a great gym, and a really nice, well-trained staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Dallas David

Dear, Dallas David
Thanks for writing! Yes, we have finished all guest rooms and beginning this summer we’ll be renovating the remaining property. We are excited to see the new changes and hope you’ll be back to see the final product yourself. Thanks you again for your nice comments!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

there are many places to stay in Phoenix, but this is one hotel that we come back to again and again. The beds are so comfortable, the amenities in the hotel and the staff can make or break a property, and we are always pleased when coming here. Location makes it easy to get around phoenix simply and there are plenty of places to eat, shop and have fun. The restaurant inside the property is great too. We highly recommend the hamburger and the steak - you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear, Diana
Thank you for sharing your comments. It’s nice that you keep selecting the Crescent Hotel for your return trips to Phoenix. We are thrilled that our facility and services meet your expectations which bring you back. We look seeing you again in the near future.
Thanks again,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Sheraton Crescent in Phoneix is a slightly dated property (although the large rooms had been refurbished at least somewhat recently) that however provides a very nice and comfortable stay for a reasonable price. It has quite large resort style grounds which includes a nice pool, hot tub, big children slide and two tennis courts. As a gold SPG member I enjoyed free Wifi which worked fine. Service was quite good, a rollaway bed was brought quickly without extra cost. The room had a safe with a real key, first time I see that in a hotel.

We stayed on a Friday night and it was quite busy with many guests gathering for a religious event in the hotel's quite large meeting hall. The next morning the breakfast restaurant was almost completely filled with the faithful, but we could still enjoy the relatively simple but cost effective buffet at fifteen dollars a pop in a side room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear, Hermes_NL
Thank you for your input on your stay. We appreciate you selecting the Crescent Hotel during your visit in Phoenix. We are happy that you found our services and facility to be acceptable. Yes, the weekend you are speaking of we did have a large convention in and sorry that your family was somewhat inconvenienced during the breakfast hour. We’ll be renovating the remainder of the hotel beginning this summer and will be completed by year end. We hope you’ll be back to see the finished product.
Thanks again for sharing,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had a great stay at the Sheraton Crescent this past eek while in Phoenix on business. The front desk (Cynthia) was great and was able to get an upgraded room. The location is centrally located and very easy to get on and off the interstate to get around town. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JSIEGELUF

Dear, JSIEGELUF
Thank you for your comment. We are happy that you found our hotel centrally located in Phoenix while visiting on business. Cynthia our Assistant Front Office Manager is a rising STAR who has a bright future. I’ll be share to share your comment with her. We look forward having you back as our guest on your next trip back in Phoenix.
Thanks again,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This hotel is awesome! We loved the friendliness of the hotel staff from the front desk to the pool bar attendant to the water slide attendant! We loved the slide and could have stayed there all day! The main pool was wonderful! Loved the Club level food and ameneties! Will definitly be back again! I think we have found a new home away from in the valley!

Room Tip: Definitly pay the $30 extra for a club room! The food in the evening was simply wonderful and it was...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DukeCityGirl_12

Dear, DukeCityGirl_12
Wow….We’re happy that you have found your “home away from home in the valley”. We appreciate you letting us know how our staff performed during your stay and our facilities meeting your expectations. We look forward having you back soon and often.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Sheraton Crescent Hotel was a pleasant surprise for me and my family. I booked this hotel in a rush, as in on the same day of our road trip to Las Vegas from El Paso. The only reason I booked this was because it's a Starwood property, hence points accumulation. Everything else about the hotel I didn't look into.

Upon arrival in Phoenix, looking for the hotel was pretty easy since it's in the corner. From the outside, it looks nice, as a Sheraton should. When we reached the hotel, I checked in whilst my family stayed in the car. Checking in was fast and easy, I didn't even have to use the special line for SPG Platinum members. The receptionist was gracious enough to give us a room upgrade - one with a nice view of the mountain.

The room was really beautiful, in my opinion. The beds were comfortable and had good support. There was a balcony (surprise!) with chairs which was a good hang out place. The restroom could use a little improvement since it was quite small but it was okay overall.

The facilities in the hotel were great! The pool even had a slide though sadly, I wasn't able to take a dip. The gym I was able to use and there's a decent amount of equipment. No barbell bench though. My favorite was the Club Lounge! I spent quite some time there just drinking coffee and reading the news. As with other Club Lounges, breakfast is served in the morning and hors d'oeuvres are served in the evening. Coffee, tea, and snacks are available throughout the day. Alice, the lady in charge of the lounge, was friendly and accommodating.

Our family loved the property so much that when we were checking out, we decided to book another night there on our way back from Las Vegas. Our second stay was excellent as well.

The next time I find myself in Phoenix, I will definitely stay here in Sheraton Crescent.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 7th or 8th floor (club). Also, make sure you don't get the room which has...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jasetiojanco

Dear, jasetiojanco
We sincerely appreciate you taking time writing such detailed comments from booking on the same day to rebooking another visit on your way back from Las Vegas back to El Paso. It’s always gratifying to hear when our facility, our property features, and our staff provide guests with a memorable experience. Our guest rooms were recently renovated and this summer we’ll finish the rest of the hotel. We hope you’ll be back next time when travels bring you back through Phoenix.