“Outstanding Service!”

Sheraton Crescent Hotel
Ranked #69 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed here while attending a two weeks event hosted by MLB. The people here are extemely nice and gentil. The food was great as well. They will do anything in their hands to provide you with anything you need and to make sure you are pleased with what they offer you. Strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Frank C, General Manager at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear, Juan E
It appears we hit the nail in head. Thank you for sharing your comments while attending the MLB Scouting School for two weeks. We appreciate your taking time letting us know who our staff and property performed over the two weeks. I’ll be sure to express my appreciation to all staff members that made this event successful.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Crescent Hotel

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed at this location for a two week span during a "business trip" and was more than pleased. The whole staff was friendly and helpful and the property was well maintained. Would definitely recommend this location for anyone traveling into the Phoenix area whether it be for business or personal.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear, Araz2
Thank you for sharing your thoughts of your recent visit with us. We are thrilled that we have taken good care of you during the two week business trip at our property. I’ll be sure to pass along your pleasant comments to our staff. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been using this property for nearly 10 years as our base hotel for our annual program. The property is perfect for our needs and the staff is the best you can find anywhere in Arizona. The sales staff, banquet staff, front desk, restaurant staff....everyone has always been a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend this property for business or pleasure. It is centrally located and with the remodel project nearly complete, this is one of the best hotels in the area.

Frank Marcos
MLB

Dear, FrankMarcosMLB
We sincerely appreciate your taking time letting us know how our relationship over the past 10 years has gone for the MLB Scout School. We truly look forward hosting this event every year and your staff is also a pleasure to work with. I’ll be sure to share your comment to our staff and we look forward to more great years to come.
General Manger

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Crescent for six days this month and I thought it was excellent. The staff were friendly and attentive, the food at the restaurant was exceptional and I was fortunate enough to stay on the Club level. This was extremely helpful when I had to do some business and could use the Club room and its facilities for my guests and myself. I was part of a conference and on a couple of occasions the group was served hot meals. The food was excellent. I also dined in restaurant on several occasions, and every time the food was of a very high standard and the service was good. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel for families, singles and conferences.

Room Tip: Join the club and stay on the Club levels in a corner suite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear, Jeddi
Thank you for expressing your experience with us. It appears that all facets of our property and service we provided meet all your expectations. We’ll be sure to share your comments to our staff and we look forward to another return to our property when your travels back you back to Phoenix.
With appreciation,

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My adult son and I overnighted at this hotel for a morning conference at the Black Canyon Conference center. We arrived from Las Vegas about two and a half hours before dark and asked at the front desk for a good place to hike. One of the clerks advised us drive to the Dreary Wash park, about 15 minutes away getting there and about a half hour drive coming back during rush hour. This was excellent advice. This is a giant park within a big city with a large variety of trails and there were plenty of people hiking, biking and horseback riding, even at dusk so it did not feel isolated. This park area is multiple squares miles of genuine desert environment within a big city.

We booked the club floor and made a dinner of the evening snacks; likewise the "continental" breakfast served there in the morning was quite substantial and included hard boiled eggs, many fresh fruits, yogurt as well as bread and pastry items.

This hotel is fairly close to the intersection of U.S. 60 and I-17. We took U.S. 60 into town from Las Vegas which his the most direct route but fairly trafficy. On the way back to Las Vegas we took the I-17 North and the state route 74 west back to the U.S. 60. This was by far the most scenic route going through many miles of saguaro "forests." In the Lake Pleasant area off state route 74 we took a four mile round trip hike at a state park through the saguaro "forest." These giant cacti are really fascinating and if it is not too hot, it is a great hike on a well marked trail. This area is probably an hour and half from the Sheraton Crescent and not much of a detour on the Las Vegas-Phoenix route.

For a modern upscale hotel, my likes were: very comfy beds, nice work area with easily accessible plugs, very helpful staff. My dislikes were: no second sink outside of the bathroom door and a fixed shower head rather than a shower head on a hose.

There is free parking and the hotel is very close to an I-17 exit. Closeness to the Dreary Wash park was a big plus for us.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear, Cruiser25
Looks like you and your son had a busy overnight stay. We are happy that one of our staff members gave you excellent advice of the Dreary Wash Park and you both enjoyed the park atmosphere. We couldn’t agree more it’s a very nice area. We happy to hear that you booked the benefits of the Club Floor and found the items served to your liking. We recently finished our room remodel to meet the Sheraton Brand Standard. We are sorry that we fell short of not having a second sink outside of the bathroom door. Each guest room has a hard mounted rain shower head but no shower head on a hose. The only guest rooms with such a shower head on a hose is in our handicap accessible rooms. We appreciate you taking time in writing of your experience and we look forward having you back as our guest next time you visit the area.
Thanks gain,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a wonderful time at the Crescent Hotel in Phoenix last weekend. My wife, I and my daughter stayed a few nights and had a blast. My wife and I used to stay here a few times a year a while back, but since the renovations, it is even more beautiful. Brett at the front desk was super helpful and answered all our questions and concerns. He was very professional. He directed us to great eatery's and we just had a great time. Can't wait until we get back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear, Scott R,
We were glad to have you back as our guest to see the new guest room remodel. We are also happy to see that your family had a nice time in Phoenix. Thank you for kind works about Brett at the front desk, we’ll be sure to share your comments with him. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you as our guests in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Myself and colleagues stayed at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel earlier this month and it was a pleasant experience.

Here are the great things: The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. It was a great surprise to find out we had complimentary breakfast all three days we were there. It was very filling and tasty. The parking was free which was excellent and the garage was easy to access.

The bad things: I'm assuming the hotel was recently renovated and on the 4th floor there was just a smell in the hallway. I could never put my finger on it. One evening I got in from work and the faucet from the bathtub was off. I called guest services and was told that my shower was broken and I would have to move rooms. After an exhausting day, this was not at all fun for me. Maybe the worse thing was that the gym was outside of the hotel in the next building. It was a bit nerve wrecking for me going out the door in the dark in the morning to go over to the next building.

But all in all, the hotel was good. The great customer service from the entire staff made up for all of the bad things.

Dear, sjb3902,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies having to move guest rooms due to a broken faucet after an exhausting day. We are happy to hear that our service staff made up for the issues that went astray. We have looked into the 4th floor smell and attributed the smell by newly installed corridor wall coverings. All wall coverings have a glue adhesive that may have been the odor. Again, we thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward having you back as our guest in the future.