“Excelent Bar and supervising staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Crescent Hotel

Ranked #63 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
West Sacramento, California, United States
“Excelent Bar and supervising staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was visiting for work and the environment was very welcoming and comfortable. I returned from a stressful day at the office and went to the wonderful gym facilitates. They were clean, well ventilated and well maintained. After the gym and a shower in the great room i headed to the bar for dinner and a drink. The wait staff were attentive and the supervisor in the bar came over and checked on me a few times. Overall a wonderful experience. The bar tender Steve is excellent and is more than willing to bend over backwards to make your experience exceptional. Despite a less than impressive avocado situation (not quite ripe) the Manager Chad more than made up for it. Great hotel! perfect for business travel!

PS- Great breakfast in the restaurant!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Lisa A,

Thank you for providing your experience with others. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful team on hand. Please know Steve and Chad will see this review, and I know they will be pleased, as am I. We strive for excellence and I am very proud to see we were able to accomplish that for you during your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Sheraton Crescent Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I would have rated this property with five stars however, it is in desperate need of a face lift. The hotel is dated so for that reason I can only give four stars. The best part of staying at this hotel was the friendless and attentiveness of the staff. As a platinum spg member my family and I were upgraded to a two room suite. Mike checked us in and patiently answered all of our 21 questions. He recommended restaurants and provided us with directions. We dropped our bags in our huge two room suite with a panoramic wrap around patio deck.. We then payed the club lounge a visit before it closed. We had the place to our selves so the service was outstanding!! Jessica was beyond friendly and overly accommodating. The snacks were also quite delicious, the only negative is there was no complementary wine. The breakfast in club lounge wasn't so impressive limited selections. Room service breakfast was wonderful, Lounge food was satisfactory. Parking is free and convenient, pool has large water slide and a spa. The property is quite the distance from downtown although, there is restaurants and a theme park all in walking distance. Overall great service..

• 3 of 5 bubbles
IntergritySanDiego,

We are very pleased to have an amazing staff here at the Sheraton Crescent, thank you for recognizing that. I know they will be pleased to see your review. We agree that we are in need of some renovations, and are in the process of doing what we can do get that accomplished. I thank you for your review and hope we are able to welcome you back to the Sheraton Crescent when you are in our area again.

Kind Regards,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

The hotel itself was super clean, however, our room was dusty and the walls and furniture were old and stained. Also, the balcony needed major attention. The staff was a 10 from start to finish. The "Sheraton scent" was so overpowering that several of us felt ill.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Kdpennies,

Thank you for providing your feedback. Please know we take your comments very serious and use them to learn what areas we need strengthening. I have shared your review with the staff and we are working diligently to correct the situation. I would like to extend my apologies for your encounter with these issues. If you would like to discuss them further, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope we are able to make this up to you the next time you are in the Phoenix area.

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Sheraton Crescent was the perfect destination for my getaway with my teenage nieces! The rooms were spacious, the pool was generous, the slide was a blast. We even played volleyball in the sand court after one of the security attendants was nice enough to get a volleyball for us.We were well taken care of from arrival until our departure. Jorge, thanks for driving us to the mall so the girls could shop, Tamra and Michelle for the nice treat when we returned, Jose for taking pride in his work as he set out breakfast in the club lounge. It was delicious! Sarah was very pleasant at the front desk. Thank you everyone!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the pool are nice!
1 Thank Dolly H
Penny H, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dolly H,

Your kind words are very much appreciated. I have passed your comments along to our staff and I know they will be very pleased to read them. We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful staff who take pride in their work everyday. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Regards,
Plano, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here 3 nights while visiting family in Phoenix. It was a nice hotel with good service and great amenities. The rooms were clean. We liked the cold fruit water in the lobby every day. We also enjoyed the water slide and the pool. They have tennis courts, a volleyball court, and a basketball court. They will loan you equipment at the front desk. We did not try the restaurant but had drinks and food in the bar and it was good. It is also in a good location because it is close to the highway and close to a mall and restaurants within a short drive. I would stay here again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
PlanoTexasMember,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We are always pleased to hear we are meeting/exceeding our guests expectations. We hope to be welcoming you back the next time you are in the Phoenix area.

Warm Regards,
Director of Sales & Marekting
New Oxford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

My Wife and I were in Phoenix, AZ for my Law School Final. We are Hilton Loyalists, until we decided to stay at this Sheraton. The staff was very accommodating and the service was truly exceptional. While at school studying and taking my final, my Wife stayed at this hotel during the day. The staff made every effort to make her feel welcome, and made the Hotel Van available to her. With the staff and service experience we got at this Sheraton, my Wife and I are starting to rethink Hilton and Sheraton being our hotel of choice.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the upper floors have less A/C unit noise."
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gerald L
, Director of Sales at Sheraton Crescent Hotel, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Gerald L,

Thank you for your kind review. We are very thrilled to hear you and your wife were well taken care of during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

If anyone is looking for a location for a grand wedding in a resort type hotel in the middle of urban Phoenix, look no further than Sheraton Crescent! The hotel is beautiful! The rooms are lovely! And the staff there is amazing! Ask for Jamie Jones to be your event coordinator there and you will be in excellent competent hands! My wedding met some huge last minutes snags and Jamie was there to not only support me through a very stressful time but she was an excellent problem solver. She went the extra mile for me. I know she was super busy with other clients but when I met with her, every time I felt like I was her ONLY client. She was never too busy for me. Because of her and the rest of her team, my wedding went on seamlessly. All our out of town guests said they enjoyed their stay there and took advantage of the pool and tennis courts and lounge area to relax between the wedding events. I can't say enough good things about the hotel and the staff!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Farrah K
Farrah K,

We are very happy to see your wedding went well. Jamie is an amazing associate and we are very lucky to have her on our team. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day and many memories for years to come. We wish you the happiest of marriage! Thank you for your wonderful review, it is greatly appreciated.

Warm Regards,