“wow the best hotel”

Ranked #124 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
San Francisco, California
“wow the best hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

I came of a business meeting from california, at night from the airport. They had a express shuttle to the hotel. Room was great and BIG... I was impress for location and the price.

I recommend every one. If you are coming business or family vision.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Wisconsin Dells, WI
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

We stayed for a two-night stay while traveling. I left a necklace in the room and called two hrs later--before the room had been cleaned. The owner went to look for it, and said it couldn't be found. I called again two days later, and, again, was told it wasn't found. I know I left it in the room, so either the owner found and kept it or the cleaning staff found and kept it. There really was no excuse for not returning the necklace, since I know I left it in the room, and I alerted the staff before the room was even cleaned. I still hope that it will be "found" and returned to me. If that happens, I will leave a review to that effect. Even though the hotel was excellent in every other way, I cannot recommend a property where the staff cannot be trusted.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank delton22
hojophoenix, General Manager at Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area, responded to this review, December 3, 2010
Dear Madam:

We are happy that you are satisfied with the hotel and room. On behalf of our hotel staff, we would like to give our sincerest apologies that your personal belongings left behind were not found. The staff is very responsible and dependable and to show these qualities we would like to offer you full replacement of the item. We are sorry if this caused any inconvenience to you and if you are intrested i our offer please contact the hotel directly.

Howard Johnson
Staff

Travelers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Travelers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Econo Lodge Airport
Aloft Phoenix-Airport
#34 of 175 in Phoenix
Camelback East
Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North

Been to Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area

Property: Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area
Address: 4120 E van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008-6912
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #124 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area 2*
The Howard Johnson Airport Downtown offers free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Sky Harbor International Airport, free 24h. shuttle to from Airport. which is less than a mile away, and is located three miles from downtown Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale. For your pleasure, there is an outdoor pool with relaxing lounge area. Guests can enjoy a complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 4:00am until 9.00am. Our wonderful breakfast consists of "Make Your Own Waffles", 3 types of Kellogg Cereal, 2 types of Minute Maid Juices, fresh fruit, Maxwell House fresh coffee, & much more......The hotel Business Center has fax and copy capabilities as well as a computer and printer, and complimentary wireless high speed internet. The hotel offers ice and vending machines, free parking, free 1-800 calls. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Airport Downtown Hotel Phoenix