We had never stayed at a Drury Inn and Suites before and were delighted with the accommodations not to mention the value for the money. The room we had on the 5th floor was immaculate and beds and pillows very comfortable. It felt like a more expensive hotel as the staff treated us like VIP's from check-in to check-out. It appeared they couldn't do enough for us. There was a nice evening buffet included in the price of the room plus a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning. What more could one ask for. Oh wait, they even provide soft drinks and popcorn midday if you need a little snack. They shuttled me back from turning in my rental car and to the airport the next morning and were concerned about making our stay the best ever and they did! If all Drury Hotels are like this one, I'll be looking for Drury Hotels everywhere we travel. Booking this hotel was a homerun. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is conveniently located off I-10 by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A free, 24-hour airport shuttle is available. This hotel is centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Tempe, near Arizona State University. Enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson